SBF-3

Her POV

"Yes" he said smiling.

My eyes turned teary.

"But..." He stopped.

I looked at him with teary eyes.

"As my best friend." He completed.

"Whatttt!" I dragged the word as I was shocked.

"Why are you shocked?" He asked with confused face.

"Di knows that you love her as her best friend?" I asked him to confirm whether my route is clear or not hehe.

"Ofcourse Yes! She also loves me as a best friend. Why are you asking this?" He asked with confused face.

"Then why did you kissed her?" I asked with anger.

"Whattt? When did I kiss her?" He asked with wide eyes.

"On that day, the day I returned from Mumbai. You kissed her here!" I said showing him my forehead.

"Oh that one!" He sighed in relief.

"That was to show my care for her. I care for her!" He said explaining me.

"Is it?" I asked looking at him innocently.

I really don't know that. He nodded with smile.

"Then where do you kiss if you want to show your love, the real love as in partner?" I asked being excited to know.

"You want to know?" He asked.

I nodded. He stood up and started moving towards me.

"Why are you not saying?" I asked being impatient.

He pulled me suddenly making me to hit his chest. My eyes widened. He pulled more closed holding my waist and he placed his lips on mine. My eyes widened even more if they could. I don't know what is happening. But it felt so good. I felt very happy. My heart is beating very fast. I am feeling like it will come out of my rib cage. He pulled me more towards him and started chewing my upper lip. I don't know how I started chewing his lower lip. Everything is going without my knowledge. I suddenly felt problem in breathing. I tried pushing him but he didn't leave me. After few seconds he left me and I breathed heavily panting for breathe. He is also panting heavily.

"I kiss the one whom I Love here and also in the same way!" He said caressing my lips.

"Then why did you kiss me?" I asked with teary eyes.

"Buddu!" He hit my head chuckling.

I looked confused.

"I Love You!" He said looking straight into my eyes.

My eyes widened hearing him.

"You said I Love You to me?" I asked pointing towards me.

"Is there anybody here?" He asked sarcastically.

I shook my head vigorously. Then I realised he really said I Love You to me. I immediately squealed happily hugging him.

"You said I Love You to me. Yayyy!" I squealed hugging him.

He laughed looking at me and lifted me when I am hugging him.

"I Love You too!" I told looking at him with huge smile on my face.

"I know!" He said smiling.

"How?" I asked confused.

He just lifted me like a baby and started moving towards my room.