SBF-4

His POV

I, The Laksh Maheshwari, is totally and uncontrollably in love with this cute little girl who is sitting in front of me working seriously as if she is the only one who is working completely for keeping this company alive. The workaholic girl I have ever seen. All the girls in my office drool over me not even bothering that I am their boss while this girl whom I want to drool over me is always busy in her work. It's been one month this girl has joined the office and already many guy became her fans. Lots of proposals. Lots of fan following. I being the most possessive boy friend declared everybody that she is mine and stay away from her. Their jealousy looks gave me satisfaction, satisfaction to have the most gorgeous girl for me. Just for me.

I saw her for the first time on the very first day of my twelfth. I couldn't help but get lost in her. Just to avoid any risk I made sure I don't look at her directly but through corner of my eyes. She is my best friend, Khushi's sister. I went to Khushi's house many times but never saw her. I was spellbound seeing her. Her innocence that is shown in her eyes attracted me towards her. I don't know why on that day I just told to Khushi that I like her sister. Khushi was more happy than me. Like seriously which sister gets happy when a boy says that he likes her sister? I asked her the same and she said that the boy who never spares a look to any girl likes my sister. What can I want than that? I grinned like never before hearing her. I asked Khushi of not finding her anytime when I went their home for which she told about her being introvert and many things about her.

She is just a cutiepie. I started going more frequently to their house so that I can get a glimpse of her and to my surprise she used to come atleast once out of her room and have a glance of me thinking I don't know and immediately rush into her room to just peek out of it. She used to look so adorable while peeking out of her room. Scared and excited.

In this process one day Khushi came to our house. That was the day Arnav bhai was also home. He is four years elder to me. He completed his studies and came back from hostel all set to go back again to a seperate appartment to look one of our companies AL COMPANY. Papa left us forever just an year ago and bhai has took all the responsibility to look after all our companies. My aim is to complete my studies and take over LA COMPANY reducing burden from bhai. That day bhai saw Khushi and he was totally in love with her. But she is just in twelfth. He can't go and tell her about being in love with her. He asked me about her. I told him about her. He warned me to look after her and she will be my bhabhi in future. I was very happy knowing it. I played my game and asked him to make sure that I can stay more near her so that I can protect her. But I want to stay near to my cutiepie. So he got the house beside their house. And I am near her finally. Bhai was away from us because he always want to learn to be independent but he always made sure that ma and me are good. He promised ma that he will be coming back once he gets married.

From the time we shifted near to their house I started following her to many places. I also saw her stalking me secretely or say I was pretending as if I don't know that she is stalking me. She used to stare me when I was exercising in my room from her room window every morning. I didn't knew that it was her room but one day I saw her and from then I myself made sure she stares me, exercising exactly near the window. I loved her attention towards me. Khushi and I took different streams in Engineering which made us a bit busy in our lives. But I made sure I get to see her atleast once in a week.

Years passed. My studies and her graduation both got over at a time. I took over the LA Companies. Khushi never asked about my family background. She doesn't know that AL and LA are our companies. She never showed any interest in knowing my personal matter. As bhai wanted not to reveal her about our family I also thought it would be good. So didn't reveal her about me and family anything. She knows only ma. Nothing else.