The apple of his eye

Have some Hayama love~! :D

I seriously love this guy so much xD

Since there isn’t really anthing about him, and also the fact that he didn’t appear a lot in the KnB series until the ending, he might be a little OOC?

Some are really short and some are pretty long haha.

Hope you guys like it! :D

-----

“(F/n)-chan~!”

            You turned around only to be hugged and spun around by your senpai, who was none other than Hayama Kotarō as he happily started chattering with you about the day.

            You couldn’t help but smile a little at his cheerful demeanour whenever he sees you, it were as if you had put a child in a candy store full of his favourite candy. His eyes sparkled brightly whenever he saw you, it was as if you were his one and only.

            He put you down and began to talk like a bullet train, with you somehow able to understand him and able to catch whatever he said. You nodded and replied here and there whenever you could until he seemed satisfied.

            “Ne, (F/n)-chan, want to hang out again today?” he asked, smiling a toothy smile. Giving a smile of your own, (how could you not, with how infectious his happiness was?) you replied.

            “Sure.”