When he first laid his eyes on you

“Heyyyy Reo-nee, it’s the new girl from the juniors! Look look look!”

            A second year boy with orange hair spazzes as he points towards a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair, watching their game with her (e/c) eyes as she watched them intently. Mibuchi immediately noticed her looking over at them, wondering why Hayama was spazzing out like that. Although a little annoyed by Hayama’s energetic self, he chuckled a little before speaking.

            “She’s looking over here you know. Did you do it intentionally?”

            Hayama stops for a while as he looks at Mibuchi.

            “Well, yeah! Now she notices me and how cool I am!”

            Mibuchi simply smiles at the orange-haired attention seeker as Hayama continued to stare at you, with you looking elsewhere after deciding to do so. It was a little unnerving to have him stare at you like that, but you didn’t mind.

            Hayama on the other hand was thinking of other ways to get more of your attention on him. Why, he didn’t know. He just knew he wanted your attention all to himself.

            ‘I know, I’ll show off my awesome dribbling skills!’ he thought, preparing himself to amaze you.

            Unbeknownst to him, you already had your eyes set on him.