I'm known as Raijū (2)

LE LIME!!

Well this is highly suggestive material though not explicit, so if you don't like then you can skip this part :)

-----

You were starting to regret allowing him to ‘prove’ himself that he had another reason to be called Raijū.

Right now Hayama was currently pounding you in mercilessly, with you closing your eyes tightly as you couldn’t overcome this strong feeling all over your body, nails scraping his back deeply but seemingly not painful enough to hurt him. Not that he cared anyway, he could just boast about the marks later even if you were going to hit him if he did.

After all, you were his and only his.

As you both came from the ‘intense session’, you panted hard after all the force he used on you. He wasn’t even panting as hard, he only seemed fine. No surprise there with his immense stamina. You wondered if you could walk to school tomorrow. Hell, you’d be lucky to be walking by the next few days, with what he did to you. Well you had a lot of stamina on yourself too, but who the heck could have enough stamina for 3 ROUNDS, no less? Heck you were feeling sleepy now.

“Sooo (F/n)-chan, did I prove my skills to you?” he teased, running his fingers in his hair as he pushed the front part back that stayed there due to the sweat. ‘Damn, he looks good,’ you thought.

“Kotarō, I’ll be lucky if I can even walk tomorrow,” you stated staring at him blankly, your legs still in a spread out position as you didn’t have enough energy to close them. He only laughed and kissed your nose as he helped to close your legs, which he quickly straddled you soon after.

“You know, I’ll let you call me by my name in bed, but just because I love you doesn’t mean I’ll let it slide if you call me without the ‘senpai’ suffix in public. I’ll punish you otherwise, okay~”

“Yes, yes dear. Now I need my sleep. I’m exhausted,” you mumbled.

He chuckled again as he lay beside you, pulling you close to him in a spooning position.

“You’re the best, and I don’t just mean in bed, you know that, right?” he said sincerely as he drifted off to sleep.

You gave a genuine smile, and although he couldn’t see it, you knew he could somehow feel it, with how he grinned in his sleep.