When he first confessed

“Please go out with me, (L/n)-san.”

            You sighed as you turned down yet another confession, getting ready to get onto your ride. You owned a black Kawasaki Ninja 250R motorcycle, still looking new because of how well you took care of it. You were just getting off your bike and removing your gloves, leather jacket and helmet when you were surrounded a several juniors, boys and girls alike.

            The girls gave you bentos and expressed their admiration for you while the boys were here to confess and hope for something to happen. Why this specific group of students always came to you everyday was still unknown to you. It wasn’t as if you were as popular as Akashi Seijūrō or anything, you were actually not very known and you mostly hid in the background. That was until a group of 3 girls and 3 boys in another class happened to see you beating up a group of thugs who were attacking them in a dark alleyway. You had done it carefully and quickly and even ran away quickly after saving them, but they somehow found out and have been like this ever since.

            3 bentos for you every single and at least one confession from one of the three boys expressing their interest in you. You were perplexed as to why they seemed so attached to you, but you just let it slide. They didn’t do much anyway, therefore you would usually thank them and walk off.

            But it seemed like today was not one of those days.

            As one of the boys wanted to give you a small present, a hyper student suddenly appeared in front of you. Your eyes widened slightly as you stepped back, wondering what was happening. This one was new. Was he going to be like the group or…?

            “I like you (F/n)-chan~! Go out with me~!”

            You blinked. Once. Twice. He looked at you with an unwavering grin as the group of your ‘fans’ stood shell-shocked at his sudden confession.

            You had to call for the school nurse when you found 6 students on the ground, 3 fainted due to nose bleeding whereas the other three were out cold, when you said ‘Yes.’