Beta! Chiaki x Izuru: Too Far Gone

A/N: It is time for another Ultimate Despair flashback! :D It is also a sequel to the first Chaiki and Izuru story, So Familiar.
————————————————————————
Junko Enoshima was dead; killed by her own ridiculous punishment to fulfill the ultimate despair. It made Izuru Kamakura sick to his stomach.

"Such a waste of talent." He muttered as he watched the students of Class 77-B leaving Hope's Peak from the top of a high-rise building. "It seems hope has surpassed the master's expectations."

Sighing, he jumped back down to the roof. Placing his hands in his pockets, he began his descent downstairs into the office building. It was abandoned after the Tragedy began; however, there were very little survivors. The bodies were gone, but the bloody claw marks remained on the walls. Some of the glass windows were smashed in, leaving shards sticking out in the carpet.

"Do you always hide out in the most disgusting places?"

It was Chiaki Nanami, sitting pretty on top of a desk. She wore a dark purple button up shirt with a black and white lined school skirt, white ribbon knee length socks and black low heels. Her pink hair was pulled up into a short ponytail, only leaving her bangs hanging.

Izuru ignored her question as he continued walking. She jumped off the desk, brushing off the dirt off her skirt, and took off after him.

"You know...you come out of that stone cold facade now." Chiaki teased. "No one is watching."

"Fuck off. You should know your place." Izuru rebuffed. "I don't know why you are insisting on such nonsense?"

"Is it, though?" Chiaki countered. "After what happened a month ago, I would assume that you-"

"What? That I turned soft?"

He turned around, looking at her. His black hair covered one of his blood red eyes while the other glared at her. Chiaki stood her ground, crossing her arms and smirked.

"Listen to me, Nanami. Whatever it is that you think I am, you are dead wrong. I know who I am: Izuru Kamakura aka YOUR BOSS! Now, stop with these childish games or I'll make you regret it."

She kept her stance, but she could feel a sense of remorse. Was it just a fluke? A reflex of bad judgement? What happened to him to suddenly change his personality? She couldn't see that boy with the ahoge anymore. It was like he was submerged down in the recesses of Izuru's mind.

"Fine then." Chiaki said, finally giving up. "Sorry for disturbing you." She turned her heel and walked away back to the stairwell.

'Stop her...'

Izuru began to hear him, the voice that had been annoying him since his incident a month ago. Growling, he began to pull his hair.

"Shut up!" He yelled.

'No! You cannot let Chiaki go! She is the only thing keeping you sane!'

"I don't need her help or yours! Get out of my FUCKING head!"

Chiaki heard the screams echoing as she was walking down. Part of her wanted to run up and see what was happening, but her pride was bruised enough already. It was bad enough that she was scolded for flirting with her boss, but it would be worse to disobey an order. She was lucky the last time, but she wasn't going to push it.
——————————————————
That night, Chiaki was reading a gamer's guide in her room. For a while, she had been trying out different genres of games, but this was frustrating as hell.

"I can make my way through a dragon's dungeon but why cannot I understand the basics of dating simulations?" She growled, throwing the controller on her couch. She fell down onto her bed, her head hitting her pillow.

She would be lying if she said that she wasn't thinking about the incident. Seeing Izuru returning to normal was great since it was a huge worry for the Remants during the last few weeks. However, a small part of her wished that he didn't revert back.

"Nanami! Open the door!"

Speaking of the devil, Izuru was banging on her door and calling her out at 11:00pm. It was a bit unusual of him, but she obliged. She grabbed her housecoat before answering the door. When she opened it, she was almost struck by his fist as it was about to knock again.

"Ahem...may I come in for a second?" He asked, regaining his composure. She just nodded and allowed him in. It would be rude to slam the door on your boss, after all. "Thank you, Nanami. We need to talk."

"About what?" She asked. "If it is about earlier today...I am not gonna say anything to the others."

Izuru walked around her, examining her from top to bottom. It made her uncomfortable but she stood still. He stood in front of her before he brushed her hair off her face.

"W-what are you doing?" Chiaki whimpered.

"I couldn't help but think about what you said. You assumed that I became soft after last month..." Izuru said. "It isn't true, however, I keep hearing this voice in my head, telling me that you were the only thing keeping me sane."

"Do you think I am? Let's say that this voice was your conscious, not someone you didn't know." Chiaki advised. "When you look at me, what do you see?"

Izuru just looked at her as his red eyes softened. Suddenly, he cupped her cheeks and kissed her. She was surprised at first, but soon she was following his lead. He picked her up and placed her on her bed while kissing her neck. She moaned as she began to claw down his back and pulled off his shirt.

"Izuru..." She whispered. "Oh, Izuru..."

"Is this what you want?" He asked, nibbling on her earlobe. "Am I the one you want?"

She squirmed in pleasure as she could feel the lust growing. She continued to moan as he began to gently touch her everywhere.

"Yes...Izuru...yes." She panted. "I need you!"

"So do I. For the longest time...I always did." He said as he began to unbutton her shirt. "However, before we do this, we must never speak of this to anyone else."

"Oh...yes..."

"What was that?"

"I promise you...I won't tell a soul."

"Very well..." Izuru nodded before kissing her once again. Soon, they spend the entire night in a frenzied passion, becoming one. While she didn't tell him, Chiaki knew that Izuru was really him...the boy in her memories. He was gentle with every kiss, comforting with every touch and he spoke with a voice as gentle as clouds.

It was like something from a distant dream: it was so fake but it was indeed real. She never wanted to forget this moment for the rest of her life even if it was for just one night.
————————————————————————
The End.