Goddamit

Author's note: Before you read this here's a warning: A little sad from the start, few puns.

This story could be boy or girl reader,  enjoy! :3

"Goddamit, (y/n)!" Jigen yelled. You laugh so hard it makes you wanna die, both Lupin and Goemon facepalmed from your pun.

Introduction: Your name is (y/n) (l/n), the youngest member in Lupin's gang. How did you join him if you ask before you meet him: You were a teenager who loves making jokes, you got that from your father who was one of the best comedians in France. However, someone shot your dad after his last show. Your father planned to retire since he received good money, and supposedly to help cure your mother in the hospital. After the incident, you became depressed and mourn for him.

Your mother heard the news about what happened and you assumed that she's probably sad as ever than getting better from her sickness. However, it didn't stop you from being sad. You started to write jokes just like your dad, sometimes your notes weren't good enough. You threw a lot of papers in the trash can, frustrated at first. You glance at your dad's desk with a laptop on it then you mutter out, "That should have called Desktop instead, ". You facepalmed yourself thinking it was a terrible joke until you realized you got your first joke. " That's it!" You blurted out. Puns are your answer.

You look around the house to make more, and you began to write it down. As you visited your mom, you poke your head in her room. You see her staring by the window, you went in and knock her door. She darted at you  standing there, holding your notes. Your mom gave a half-smile. You approach to her, and sat on your stool. She sees what you're holding, "Is that your notes?" She asked. You nod, "Yes. Wanna hear some jokes?" You hesitate to ask, but knowing her grief for your dad might not be a good idea. The corner of your mom's mouth turned up, it surprised you to see your mom is interested to hear your jokes.

"A-are you sure?"

She reaches your hand holding with hers and gives a nod. You flip a page and start telling your puns while you tell them, your mom starts to laugh. After your dad's incident, your mom couldn't handle his death. She stopped laughing when he passed away, your mom loves your dad's jokes. She says your dad was good at distracting like whenever she's doing something at home he tends to tease and makes a joke. You continue to tell more until it made her cry. Not in a sad way more of an 'I couldn't take it anymore'. Even when the nurses came in and they heard your joke, they groaned. Something they made them annoyed, one of them tells you to leave since they need to check on your mother.

Before you leave, your mom tells you this "(y/n). Don't stop making puns, someday people will make you as the Pun-isher" she told you, you let out a chuckle and point at your mom. "Good one, mom!" You said. You wave goodbye and you hope to visit her tomorrow. Until that day, you hear from your phone that your mom passed away. You stand on both of your parents grave, thinking you are all alone.

You went to the famous cafe in France to ease your depression, there's a lot of people who enjoy their latte, famous snail delicacy, macaroons, and other things. You sat alone in the corner of the cafe, and you glance at the golden head bust that sealed with glass. You hear people talking about the cafe and the head bust, the girls near you giggles. They pointed at the bust saying: "That bust is made of real gold!" Your eyes widened knowing that is made of gold. You shrug and didn't care, then a strange man came into the cafe.

He wears all ragged clothes and open shoes. A homeless man goes near to the cashier asking to buy one black coffee, it looked strange for you to see a homeless man buys a coffee. You stand up from your seat to buy one for yourself too. Suddenly a thick gray smoke coming out of nowhere. You have no idea what's going on, screams of people and running out of the cafe to get air. You followed the people outside and you cough out of your way until the smoke is gone- you hear people gasping and pointing. You turn around the head bust is gone, you don't know how it happens.