Jigen X ' PickPocket' Reader

Author's note : This is Jigen X Pickpocket Reader, requested by MoonStruck001 (yay~ Jigen x reader
:3 )

Warning: A little friendliness from Jigen,

Hope you enjoy! Only one more to finish :)

You're running away from the policemen while holding a black leather wallet in your hand, you leap through a small wall which they can't reach you. "Freeze, you thief!" The officer demands, and you keep running. "I'll never freeze!" You shouted you stole something for like 20th time currently as you run through a gap and you made it outside. You were about to run across a road until a yellow fiat almost hit you, you dodged it.

"Sorry!" Yelled the driver, you see the fiat disappear from the distance until police cars are chasing it. You have no idea what's going on but you didn't care and went away. You enter your home far from the city, it's not as pretty as the other buildings you see. You were able to make your own home using an abandoned apartment, some of the items were bought from the money you stole or pickpocket.

"Ah, home sweet home." You sighed, laying down on a black leather couch. You thought to yourself, "Why am I like this?".
Question is: Why did you steal a wallet? You're in your 20's, you left by your parents when you're a teenager and you have no one else to run to. Most of your relatives are a bit mean to you because they're too rich to take care of you, some may think you're a devil. Until you thought of someone in your mind, the one who helped you.

4 months ago you started to pickpocket when it was an event, it's a free event where everyone gathered near a park or city hall. You can't tell what's it called but you we're able to go in. As you went in, it's subjugation. From Common to rich, however for you- a commoner. Accidentally some rich people tend to shoo away the commoners because they think it's their event, it pisses you off how much 'power' they'll take.

You think of a way how to teach them a lesson, then you remember the show that you watched last night about Carmen Sandiego. How she pickpockets so smoothly if she can do it maybe you can, however, that will be a problem. You look around, there are guards but no cameras. You are determined to do it, "It's now or never!" You muttered.

You check out the rich people there to see if there is an opening for you to pickpocket, your heart races and sweats drops. You wonder if there are many people who might see you snatch something valuable, you see a woman with a fancy-looking bag is open wide. You furrowed your eyebrows with no hesitation, "This is my chance." As you slowly getting closer to it, to your peripheral you see two guards that are scanning near the people where a woman is there for you to steal.

Hopes lost in your eyes and you have no chance. Until a man in a black suit with a black fedora hat blocks the view, he has that beard connecting to his long slick ebony hair. The man looks at you with a reassuring expression, 'why is he helping me?' You thought. It didn't matter to you, and you immediately snatch the woman's wallet. To your surprise, all of them are too distracted to notice. You look behind, the man is gone.

You went out of the event and it was a close call, you ran to the park where no one else is there. You look into it and you see the woman has almost a million inside of the wallet, it almost made you in tears that you have to hope to find yourself a home. Then you wonder 'who was he? Earlier he helped me.' You weren't able to say thank you to the person who helped you.

4 months until now, you noticed he keeps showing up when you needed to pickpocket someone. You haven't asked his name before he left in a blink of an eye, you went out from your apartment and you walk towards a market place. Then you see something familiar on your way, a fiat from earlier the car that almost hit you. You puffed your cheeks as you stomped forward to complain to the driver for almost hitting you, inside you see somebody. "Can it be?" You asked.

You squinted and to your surprise, it was the man who helped you. You ran towards him, but you wanna make a creative approach. You see him smoking by the side of the passenger seat, he didn't lean back and you have your chance to do your favorite move. Pickpocket. You sneak up behind, he didn't notice you yet. As you about to reach his pocket, the man suddenly felt your hand and turns around quickly pulling out his gun pointing at you.

He was surprised to see you, "Hey. It's you! Its been a long time since I last saw you," he said. You pull yourself up, "yeah, it's been long." You chuckled. In a short silence, you let out what you were about to say. " I wanted to say thank you for helping me, and I haven't got your name." You told him.

"Jigen, Jigen Daisuke. You?" He pointed, " (Y/n) (L/n), but you can call me (n/n)" as you introduced yourself, Jigen bowed. "Pleasure to meet you, " he greeted. Now it made you wonder, why did he help you? You were going to ask him until Jigen knows what you're going to say. "I help you because someone I knew loves to do that."
You got baffled until you hear a voice behind you, "Yo! Jigen!" You turn around to see two men walking towards you and Jigen.

A man that looks like a monkey wears a red coat with a blue long sleeve underneath with yellow tie and white pants and black shoes while the other has long hair near to the shoulders is wearing a blue top and gray pants kimono with a sword on his back. Long hair man asks Jigen, "Who's this?"

"This is (y/n). This is the person I help ever since that event, " Said Jigen.

"Oh! That's you who snatch that wallet?" A man in red asks in a bubbly manner. You nodded, the man jumped with awe. " That's cool!" He said, "Oh, where are my manners- I'm Arsene Lupin the Third and this is Goemon, our assassin." he pointed, Goemon bowed and you did the same. You heard of Lupin, you scan him. You weren't sure at the moment, because you only see him in the news.

Jigen looks at Lupin as he was about to say something, "Say Lupin. Why don't we recruit (y/n) as one of our own?" He proposed, without asking Lupin says yes.
You were surprised, "Huh? You don't doubt about me being in your gang?" You ask to be certain about it. Jigen turns to you, "Of course. Ever since you stole the wallet who owns the largest money, which is stupid." He said. You can't help but smile and you entered their car, it was small but you sat down beside Jigen.

As the fiat went away from the market place, Lupin asked: "Say do you have a place for us to stay?" Your mouth quirk on one side, "Of course I do. I'll tell you the directions," you told him. Now, you're part of Lupin's gang thanks to Jigen for witnessing the action you made.