Arts and Crafts

A/n: Hello hello hello! I am alive! And good news- someone requested for oneshot~ sadly I can't tell you who it came from, anyway here is a oneshot for you :3

Daisuke Jigen x 'Reporter' reader, no warnings

There is a lot of action going on this one- sorry if it took super to post this because I am trying to be thorough how to write with the help of my boyfriend's action writing~ enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------

You are one of the best news reporters' around the world, taking risks of real-life crime, weather, war, and celebrities. You are that type to release the truth in the news which makes your company fascinated by your job. Y. ou argue sometimes with your colleagues or your boss about your upcoming task in London.

They said, " Again (y/n)- if you go that route you know your life will be more in danger than you usually report on T.V!" They were all concerned about you, shaking their heads how hardheaded you are. They didn't stop you, because it's your job.
You reassure them, " Don't worry, I'll be fast as a bunny."

This risky task you are doing, one of the police officers saw how you operated and brought out the actual truth in the news around the world. This makes them more believable if they ask for your help to aid them in searching for a group of thugs in the city.

These thugs are the deadliest group than the criminals you encounter before. They are called " The Blighters " You hear that name before but it only spoke in rumors around the city of London. Police say they found some leads of their hideout, however, they can not go after them by force.

The blighters will run away in a blink of an eye, that's why they chose you to do your 'reporter job' in their hideout. You agree to help the cops, one of their best one- Inspector Zenigata introduced to you and he's that eager to find those fugitives including his main target- The monkey in the red suit.

You arrive at a scene where a gunfight broke out between "The Blighters" and an unknown group. The place is a museum dedicated to arts and crafts of some might say "underrated artists" throughout history.

The Interpol gave you access to the scene granted by inspector Zenigata himself. You enter the museum through a large doorway but to your awe, the door is broken as if someone or something sliced through it.

"What could've done this?" you said, "it's not like it's easy to cut it through."

"You're wrong Miss (y/l/n), the question is "who could've done this?" A voice interrupted your thought. Behind you, you see Inspector Zenigata approach you. "This museum is one of their hideouts you see." he lights a cigar and continues "They've been smuggling expensive and legit art abroad and we suspected that this ruckus is caused by a well-known thief known as Arsene Lupin III"

Your face is in shock out of excitement as you hear Lupin's name thinking that this is going to be your biggest scoop yet.

Right in the corner of your eye, you see a shadowy figure peering out around the corner of the gallery. You put your eyes on it and catch a glimpse of him just a second. You sneak away from Zenigata's conversation while he is explaining the situation to the other officers.

Your curiosity clouded your mind as you approach the corner, you take a peek around it but no one is there but stairs that leads to the second floor. You walk up the stairs just to find a door that leads to a huge poorly lit room presumably an archive. Just right around a huge area, you catch a glimpse of a group of armed thugs doing what it looks resupplying for escape after the chaos downstairs. You take another peak buy just to be pulled by a strong but skinny hand back to cover.