Good Girl hasn't been Caught

A/n: I always wonder why everyone loves Jigen Daisuke but not going to lie- he is quite handsome X3

As you see it- another one-shot of Jigen x 'female' Reader, requested by another anonymous requestor :3 - The reader is Inspector Zenigata's niece- I wonder what's (y/n) doing behind her uncle's back? Also, the reader lives in America~

This one-shot is slight angst and fluff~

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------

It was a lovely sunrise, light-rays bouncing on the (f/c) walls of your room. You were still asleep, letting out a soft sigh from your mouth. The annoying alarm clock blasted on your phone, you grunted, turning to your side near the wall covering the noise of your alarm clock. Lazily grabbing the phone on the side table as you swipe to dismiss the alarm.

The silence came in short until your mom barged in, " Time to get up, (y/n)" she walk towards your window and opens the blinds letting the light hit towards you. You winch more, curling into a ball; your mom called you a few times and removed your sheets away from you. "Come on, dear- you forgot what today it is, right?" As your mom placed your sheets onto your chair, you grumbled and rubbed your eyes. You try to recall what is today- you were tired from all the work you did last night.

Your mom observe how you wobble side to side, "did you work on your project last night?" She asked as you nodded lightly. She looked over your desk cluttered with sewing kits, fabrics, a pair of scissors, and the finished product you created lying on top of your portfolio folder. In other words: You're a fashion designer. You stitched the last piece of your project. You dozed off around 2 in the morning; your mother sighed lightly.

" Don't forget to rinse yourself later; your father and I are leaving within an hour. " She told you and left your room. You flutter your eyes open, figuring out what your mother just meant. You open your phone to check on your calendar- the note was written:

'Mom and stepdad will be away within three weeks due to their job promotion.'

You let out a massive yawn until you realized it's today, "Oh, okay." You uttered as you get out of bed and motioned to your bathroom. You took a quick wash because your tired body won't let you take a bath fully. You went back to get dressed in your usual clothes; you wore a black striped shirt with skinny dark-blue jeans and black converse shoes. You head downstairs to see your stepfather dragging two heavy luggage. He saw you and greeted you, "Morning (y/n). " you nod at him with a hum as you go straight to the kitchen.

You prepare a bowl of cocoa puffs, and you hear your mother's shoes clicking on the floorboards. She came behind you while you take out the milk from the fridge" (y/n). While we're away- make sure you behave well. " Your mom told you as you sigh lightly. " I know, mom. "
" And your uncle will babysit you while we're gone, " she stated. It almost made you spit out the milk from your mouth, and you turn your head. "What?" Wiping off the milk on the corner of your mouth.

" Your uncle- the inspector of the world,"
You wrinkled your nose faintly when you hear that title your uncle is known as Inspector Zenigata. This talented police officer made his life depend on capturing some monkey chasing around the city you never heard of. And now he's here in America to babysit you, and you try to protest your mom before she leaves. "Mom, aren't I too old to babysit?"

"No, you can't live alone- and we already contacted him two days ago, " your mom give a stern stare putting her coat on the luggage. You groan in disbelief, your goofy uncle will be here for a short while, the taxi has arrived in front of your house, and your stepfather called out. "Our ride is here!" As he carries the luggage outside, your mother lulls on her position before she went out. She looks at you, "Now be good and wait for your uncle. " Your mom kisses your head, grabbing the passport and the bag.