25 Minutes

Author's Note: Requested by MoonStruck001, actually this will be my first time making a request Oneshot! But I did my best to make this a surprise plot hehe :) This is a Goemon x Sick reader also since its valentines yesterday I wanna make this as a valentines day Oneshot X3 including the other 2 that MoonStruck001  requested :3

Warning: the amount of fluffness from Goemon!

Enjoy!

Oh, being sick is hard honestly. The stuffiness in your nose as you tried to inhale and exhale but one hole is blocked, the pounding headache, but the worst of all is an itchy sore throat. It's not as close as flu but you wanted to work on your tribute art for the artist who died, however, someone is unhappy for seeing you sitting on a chair working than resting.

"(Y/n)." You slightly jumped from your squeaky chair and you look up to see Goemon standing beside you, "Uhh- hehehe~ Hey Goemon," You nervously greeted him with a hint of cracky voice while scratching the back of your head using your pen that is used for a drawing tablet.

"You're supposed to be resting." He said sternly. You can't see his arms its underneath of those sleeves, you play it off
"What's resting?" A small mucus almost came out of your nostril but you inhaled instead of blowing it with a tissue, Goemon noticed the amount of tissue you used that is scattered around your chair. He let out a sigh, carries you like a sack of potatoes, you squirm a little "H-Hey! What are you doing?" You asked in your crackly voice but he didn't respond.

How do you describe Goemon? At first, you were intimidated by his pose like a true samurai-looking, a man of honor, loyal, very determine what's right or wrong. When he met you, the world is slowing down. His heartstring got tugged, forcing himself to learn about you. There's one more thing that Goemon can't, is talking to you. He's so shy when he's around you, and there's this one time you caught Goemon talking to his katana until he saw you through the reflection of his katana.

How did you meet Goemon? You were one of the subordinates that help the greatest thief, Lupin the Third get away from trouble. You heard of Goemon one of the great international Assassin who shows up once in a while only when Lupin needs him, so you thought the greatest international assassin having a weak in the knees when he sees you? A woman like you who has beautiful (H/C) hair, bright (E/C) eyes, you always wore comfy clothes and sometimes he spots you wearing a simple kimono, a hot pink colored top and the pants is a slightly gray color. However, his face turns red when your chest is almost revealing.

He quickly runs towards you uses any fabric nearby that will cover your breasts, he tied the cloth around your upper body and literally concealed your chest. After that he runs out of your room, now you know Goemon is a true gentleman. Aside from being a subordinate, you're a fulltime artist. You make fanart, either anime, comics or video games. You usually working overnight but you manage to sleep almost 5 - 6 hours a day, sometimes being a subordinate is a pain in the ass. (Do note: they have their own hideout like an apartment complex)

There are times you overslept and usually, either Lupin or Jigen scolds you, but Goemon? He didn't. Sometimes he reasons them out how hardworking, responsible and caring you are. Goemon wasn't like that to them, he usually says one line or cared about his katana. Lupin sees through Goemon figuring it out in a nick of time, he's in love with you. Lupin grins and somewhat agrees with Goemon's statement?

It made Goemon happy, but you didn't know what's exactly happening. What causes you to be sick sometimes? Well, you're a bit hard-headed. You push yourself to your limits, doing overnight work sometimes it reaches until morning. You dozed off many times while helping Lupin, one time you have a slight headache causing you to fall down. Goemon takes quick action and helped you, without them noticing Lupin quietly giggles to himself how cute you two are while Jigen smirks. They started talking to each other about you two by the couch,