Autobot as a Fiat 500 Part 1

A/n: For the past three days, I started
Re-watching Transformers to Bumblebee Movie, I thought to myself, what if I make Lupin's Fiat story again and this time- It's a Transformer~ I love Bumblebee so much in the Transformers Franchise.
Let's see how Lupin reacts to his car became an Autobot. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------

I yawned obnoxious as I get up from the sofa; Jigen prepared breakfast for both of us. I greet him, " Oi, Jigen- Mornin'."

" Mornin' Lupin. I made an omelet. Do you like spicy or mild?" He asked, flipping the omelette.

"Just mild," I say, stretching up high. I grab the remote and turn on the T.V.; the news came on; I look at the headlines say there's a comet or meteor crashed somewhere in the lake. I maximize the volume up to 20 to hear the newscaster.

" It appears that the meteor is built of new material. Scientists enter the scene, picking up a few samples from the meteor- "

While I was listening to the news, Jigen puts down the plate of omelette on the table. He sats down on the other side of the couch. He notices how I got attracted to the news, he sneered. " I see you're looking at the information about the meteor." He takes a bite before he asked.

" You think the material might cost a fortune?"

I look at Jigen, and my face can tell how eager I am to get my hands on it. " They did say it's an unidentified material- I thought about-"

"If you're planning to steal it, then how? " Jigen cuts me off.

"But you never let me finish~" I whined; Jigen chuckled as he eats another bite of his omelette. I explained my usual deception to Jigen; as time goes by, we plan to go out and get Goemon from the shop. I called Fujiko for backup; she agrees unless I give her something back.

We drove off towards the city, not far from our hiding place. While we're going to the city, the radio sets off with weird sounds coming out of it. Jigen is irritated and nearly smacked it, "Hey! Don't hit my radio; it's vintage!" I told him.

" You should try to fix it, might be malfunctioning from the inside. " Jigen suggested. I supposed it could occur damaged radio waves, but my car never broke down except for the last time. We perched the fiat near the city where no one could see it.

- Time Skip -

It’s a cold night. We are spending the night in a log cabin that we rented . I'm sitting on a couch by the fireplace figuring out a plan to escape the International Criminal Police Organization aka INTERPOL led by a respected officer, Inspector Zenigata, after I got spotted and accused of day light robbery of a mysterious vehicle being carried by a convoy inside a truck.

“I wonder what was so important about that vehicle and why INTERPOL is so into it.” I thought out loud.

“To hell with it!” Jigen said with frustration in his tone lied down on one of the beds with “It’s not our fault! We were not the only ones in the scene earlier! “

“You’re right…” I said as I caressed my chin remembering the details about the group that Jigen is referring to. “But those people you’re referring at were so organized and well-equipped whoever they are there is more going on, something big is at play here”

Jigen quickly sits up and leans forward eyes fixed on Lupin indicating interest and excitement. “What do you mean big? Like “worth a fortune” big?” he repeated.

“Maybe" Lupin replied.

"But what's the big deal about? It's just a small yellow car?" Jigen wondered as he  stands up and stretches his back and gets his black fedora and puts it on.