Part 1 An old friend appear

Levy was reading as Natsu, Happy and Lucy came home from their job.

"We're home!" Natsu yelled, the three standing in the doorway.

Behind them a girl moved. As they walked in the girl took two steps into the guild too. She stopped and Lucy stopped few steps in front of her. Her dark brown hair was long, covering her left eye shadowing the right. Her clothes in green, she was nice but not exactly beautiful. The girl cursed the tree floor, and sniffed the air, just like Natsu used to do.

"G-Gajeel?" she said surprised. Levy looked up curious about the new girl.

 Gajeel turned and his face just as surprised as the new girl's, a smile on his lips: "Juliana?"

"Are you really here?" Juliana asked.

She walked a few uncertain steps and annoyed mumbled: "Trescry foraripy. Drya shii jayp gry jern sytra!" in a weird language standing irritated few foot from the door. The strange sentence from the girl made the noise in the guild stop, which apparently made her feel uncomfortable. The iron dragon slayer seemed to understand and walked towards the green dressed girl.

Water rushed through the hall and Juvia materialized just in time to spread her arms around the girl. In a big hug she threw the girl and herself on the floor making the hall starring even more at the newcomer.

"You too, Juvia?" Juliana hugged the water mage back.

Gajeel lifted Juliana back on her legs but let Juvia be on the floor with a big smile and tears in her eyes.

"Good to see ya again," he said punching Juliana's shoulder.

 The punch was returned - just as hard - with a "You too,”

Juvia hugged Juliana's legs causing her to fall once again. "Damn it Juvia, relax!" she said trying to stand up once more.

 "Wait," Juliana's face stiffened: "This shouldn't be Phantom Lord...?" Natsu laid a hand on her shoulder. She turned- hands on Natsu's arm- and threw him away.

 "No Juliana! This isn't Phantom Lord it's Fairy Tail! Don't worry!" Juvia insured her.

The girl sniffed the air once more and suspiciously let her guard down: "You sure?"

 Juvia nodded and Gajeel took his palm to his head: "Yep," he said.

"Oh. Well sorry then, whoever it was." she said, Natsu coming back. 

"Fight me!" Natsu said with a smile on his face.

 "Not now," Juliana answered turning against Gajeel: "Can we, you know, go outside?”

Levy's curiosity had grown. Lucy and the others gathered to talk about the girl. "Who is that?" Gray started.

"She seems to know Gajeel and Juvia" Erza concluded. Gajeel grabbed the new girl's hand and walked out the door.

"I think she knows him very well… maybe they were in a relationship?" Lucy answered and noticed Levy's sad face.

 "Why do you think that?" Erza asked.

"Because they were holding hands!" Lucy answered as if it was obvious. Levy had to give Lucy right: it seemed like those two were very close despite both Gajeel and Juvia never had mentioned this girl before. In fact they hadn't told much about their past. Levy told herself she didn't had to worry. It probably didn't mean anything.

"Just how did you three end up taking this girl with you home?" Gray asked.

"We met her on the way home," Natsu answered and Lucy continued telling as she got a flash back:

"Natsu, Happy and I were on our way home,”

"And very hungry!" Happy interrupted. Lucy rolled her eyes.

 "We went through a forest as Natsu smelled something and walked of the path. Then we stumbled over a fire with cooked fish on it and fruit beside it. Natsu and Happy ate the fish, which turned out being Juliana's."

Gray interrupted: "You didn't think that fish belonged to someone, fire brain?"

 "I was hungry! Got a problem?" Natsu irritated glared back at Gray.

Erza hid them both in the head: "Carry on Lucy, please"

"Well, as I said they ate the fish and back came Juliana with some water. She looked really mad at them, like she could kill them at the spot! And of course Natsu was ready for a fight, but she then all of a sudden stopped being mad. I suggested that we paid back the fish, but she invited us to eat with her, and give her information in exchange. She then asked us if we knew a place she could hire a couple of mages - what a coincidence right? So we asked her to come with us and that's how we ended up her." Lucy finished.

"So what does she need mages to?" Levy asked curiously.

"I don't know. She wouldn't tell. Said something about it being not that important… but then she asked as whether we were wizards and what kind of payment we took for our jobs. The job we had just been on had given around 10,000 jewels and that seemed to scare her a bit."

"Well, if it isn't very important that's a lot of jewels to give away, don't you think? Maybe it's best to tell her about the prize matching the job." Erza said.

Juvia went to the group: "Juliana is here because of a request?" The group nodded. "That's strange… it's rare for her to ask someone about that. It's probably something exciting then!" The water mage said getting all excited.

"Why did they leave?” Lucy referenced to Gajeel and Juliana.

 “Oh, they probably need some private space to show their feelings.” Juvia said giggling: “That’s not their strongest side. Juvia is just happy they want to talk to each other.”

 “What is your and Gajeel's relationship to her anyway?" Erza asked just as an iron dragon slayer’s black hair appeared at the guild door dragging behind him Juliana.

 "Juvia?" Juliana asked turning to Gajeel: "Is she here?”

 "Yep",

 "Juvia, would you mind coming for a sec?"

 Juvia excused: “Juvia will tell you later!” on her way out the guild door.

_______________________________________

This is my first publiced fanfiction ^-^ Please leave a comment below 

I have a lot of stuff on this story just waiting to be publiced but since I haven't got an ending yet I will try publicing in a tempo where I can finish the story before it's all publiced.

I don't own any of Fairy Tails characters - I only own Juliana. 

I hope you enjoyed ^^ 

-Linhaku out