part 3: work,confused,and too much

Well hey guys in back um...well the title kinda explains it self your going to work and and it's confusing for you and just too much to handle and I'm probably not in this part because well the four of us are cops and since I'm kinda stupid I made myself (in the story not real life) pregnant I can't help you but you have eren for that :3. And SORRY for the awkward romance last part x3

Part 3: a job that's too confusing!!!

(I'm gonna skip the morning only becuase it's just about getting ready and if you still wanna know what happens i''ll make another story just explaining what happens in the part that have skipped moments btw: eren is gonna call you babe a lot in the morning and in public so that cafe scene doesn't happen again)

Also if some one is mumbling I'll put (mumbling) first and then put what there going to say And there might be some swearing so just a notice

-At work-

"Hey eren what do I do with the extra paper work do I give it to Erwin?" "Yes babe" "okay thanks!" You said as you leave the office you share with eren(Mumbling)"be carful who you talk to in that stupid sexy outfit that shows off your curves they make the females wear because you're mine...and mine alone (f/n)" but not wanting to show he was talking towards you so he keep his face glued to his paper work " hmm what was that eren I couldn't hear you" you said as you turned around to look at him when you didn't get a response you just shrugged it off and keep walking (knock,knock)"excuse me comander Erwin I have paper work for you to give to the lazy ass central cops" (erwin)"well ok then squad leader (f/n)(l/n) thank you" Erwin. Said staring into your eyes to show he was paying attention to what you where saying "Your welcome chief" you said as you left his office but as you where walking down the hallway to go back to your office you felt like someone was watching you, you being a squad leader and not a cadet you would continue working and not go on mission unless it was seriously needed for you to go all the cadets where on a bank robbery case in uptown abli and only the squad leaders were back at the base but when you where confirmed that someone was following you but then you heard someone say "eren is miiiiine (f/n) you hear me miiiiine and miiiiine alone STAY AWAY FROM HIM OR YOUR ENGAGEMENT MIGHT COME TO A QUICK END!!!!" You realized that the voice was too sweet and kind and somewhat high but since you didn't want to look back due to the fear of dying you walked faster then heard faster foot steps then you ran more like sprinted toward your office and once you got there when you opened the door and slammed it and quickly turned around closed your eyes and try to catch your breath but then a strong arm wrap around your back and the back of Your head "Lil sis what's wrong are you ok?" 'Lil sis...I only know one person who would call me that and it can't be Alana because the person is somewhat taller....OOPS I accidentally ran into levi's room' you Thought as the hug you where receiving got stronger "no onii-Chan I'm fine I just thought and heard some one was following me......" "Oi (f/n)....I'll walk you back"  you where relived to know how much levi loved you like as little sister And as he walked you back to your office he held a small conversation with you about the most randomest things but you also told him about your little encounter "......WAIT!!!...your serious!!!" "Unfortunately so levi" ".....it was petra" Levi explained that petra has always had a thing for eren since they where kids but since eren choose you thinking Petra only as a little sister she has always hated you and wants you out of th way so she can have eren but the conversion got cut short becuase you reached your office levi and you both entered. Eren confused why levi was here levi had explained why you took so long and what had happened when he finished he left eren was getting up and walking toward you and gave you a hug"are you ok babe?...it's time to go home the day is over and it's okay I'm here to protect you okay?......I won't let anyone harm you.....Your too important to me to lose like that.....so easily"you heard him Say In a soft and loving voice the he picked you up bridal style And carried you out of the huge building and into the car when you got home you went up stairs to change into your pj's there where black sweat pants and a long sleeve plain cyan shirt when you can down stairs you noticed eren reading His favorite book and he has his reading glasses making him super sexy and mature looking and on laying flat on his back not noticing that You where watching him read then you walk up to him and lay on his chest and start cuddling on his chest "stop being so damn seductive (f/n) it's super irritating but sooooo~ sexy and alluring" he said as closed his book Sat up and huged you as he looked at you and lightly kissed your forehead making your face turn completely red from what be said to you "I love you (f/n) " "I love you too eren"

.....HAHAHAHAHA eren has no shame in calling you sexy HAHAHAHAHA and Geezzz~ super tired we'll I hope you enjoyed this part and don't forget to vote and leave a comment well now I gotta start typing th next part...(sigh) (>-.-)>.......where is my phone.....[phone]"HAHAHAHAHA you'll never find me for as long AS YOU LI-" me-"Oh I found it,it was on the table in the kitchen" phone-"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"