part four: guys/girls night out

HELLO!!!!! I'm back well the part once again explains it SELF!!!

Well I had this picture it's super cute it's eren and levi playing a videogame.

and I thought 'hmm...instead of fangirling over the cuteness of the story I should just give the characters a break...hmm' so TIME TO PARTAY!!!!!

-__-Reader's pov-__-

"I'm bore i'm gonna call Alana and ask her if she wants to have a girls night out. You say as you look at eren sitting across from you in the living room and then your phone.

"OK babe i'm glad to rest assured that you won't be home bore and alone" 'what dose that mean!?!' You question his words.

"Home bored and alone?" You say to satisfy your curiosity over his choice of words.

"Yes because earlier levi called and ask if I could chill tonight I said yes so I'm glad I can not regret leaving you alone and make you feel like I abandoned you".

you starring at him and giving him a look that says don't-worry-i-will-always-love-you and when he said your expression he smiled.

'that smile,the same smile that's so ever comforting and relaxes me when I'm worried,the same one that made me fall in love with you....you big oaf...I love you!!!!'

you Thought because if you said it he would stay home a snuggle with you all night and not want to leave your side.

You get up out if your comfortable position and push him back a bit on the couch and lay on his chest as he wraps arm around your stomach and makes you feel all warm then you start calling Alana.

*rrriiiiinnng....rrriiiiinnng* "hello?" "Hi" "hey sista what's up?" "Oh nothing much hey...I was thinking do you want to hang out becuase the guys are hanging out tonight and I'm all alone. So do you want to hang out?" "Sure why don't you come over I wanna show you levi Jr's room" "ok"

you go next door with eren to Alana's house and to your surprise you are greeted by a annoyed looking levi "OI (f/n) what brings you here?" "Oh so now I can't. See my big bro and my pregnant bff?" " I nev- Never mind just come in"

as the door closes you here running in the hall ways as someone yells"hoooray!!!!!! Come upstairs and thank you onii-Chan for helping levi with Jr's room!!!!!!"

You go upstairs and then start to notice how clean the house is probably from.levi's cleaning obsession.

"HI girl" "Hi (n/n) here put your hair up" you did as she said and took the hair elastic out of her hand and take your (h/c) (h/l) And put it into a bun while Alana has her hair in a long straight ponytail.

Moments of talking and play fighting later

"I'm hungry are you?" She said. As she got up and "Yes..well kinda" personally you aren't that hungry you could go for a snack thought.

"OK I'll cook something"."alright" as you follow her down stairs as she tells you to sit down and wait as she prepares some scrambled eggs and her signature pancakes.

"Here little miss anorexic"(a/n)no offense to those who might or are anorexic) she said as she looked you up and down and laughed And handed you a plate of food.

"IM NOT ANOREXIC OK JUST BECUASE IM NOT GAINING 100 POUNDS PER SECOND DOSENT MEAN IM ANOREXIC" you said as you took the.plate and started eating.

-Couple hours later-

"Where back HI babe HI lil fattie"he said as he walked into alana's house with levi following behind him "ONII-CHAN!!!!!!" YOU and Alana said as you both ran up too levi and eren and gave your 'brothers' a hug. "So......how was guys night out?" You heard Alana say as levi looks at eren.and eren looms. At levi then back at you and Alana and go "Ooooooooooooh.......listen about that um well see WE really didn't have a GUYS night out more as make plans..."

they both said as they said good night to each other and levi gave a You a kiss on the head and eren did the same to Alana and eren picked you up bridal style and carried you out and back home and into bed to only lock you in the room and start having a play fight .

(A/n) THIS STORY TOOK FOREVER UGH... but thanks for the 59 views wait for the next part in said days.see you next part bye!!!!:3 leave a comment for any suggestions for the next part. Bye!!!