part 6 fighting+ small update

Hi guys hey I'm doing this becuase I might put the story on a long pause so I can continue writing my other story cupid's high school but this dose not mean I'm ending it ok and put chapter updates and mini stories  here and here so you guys can keep updated on it but don't worry the story is not ending also by the way......

I'D LIKE TO THANK ALL YOU GUYS FOR THE 146 VIEWS AND 6 VOTES!!!!! :) and I dedicate this part to Otakuchick20 the person helping me to fix my horrible writing I swear I suck at writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~_~ D':  thanks guys for all the support And I might not upload the rest of the wedding pictures becuase everyone has different taste and that's why I deleted the part that had the dress and wedding Vail anyway here is the mini story.....

Month 1:

"Eren hey lets get this dress think it's pretty" you said as you where searching on the internet for stores that sell wedding dresses and this particular store with this particular dress caught your eye.

"OK let me se-" "NOOOOOO!!! Errrren! You cant see it yet you have to wait to see it" you said in a teasing voice" awwwwwweee!.....FINE but only becuase you asked" he said as he walked over to you and brushed you(h/l) (h/c) (h/t) (hair type) out of your face and brushed it back so he can kiss your forehead

Month 2:

Eren's pov
"Hey chubbybubby come here" I told her as I moved my hand in a 'come here' motion and the reason I called her chubbybubby is becuase she drank like 16 bubble gum flavored soda and chewed 3 whole packs of gum and blew I whole small bottle of bubbles......IN ONE DAY!!!!

I swear when he have a kid which we are becuase I'm getting a child one way or another(AND NO DIRTY-MINDED READER 'ANOTHER WAY' IS NOT WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER WAY MEANING ADOPTION OK...jeez!!!!!)

He or she is gonna act just like their mother..............OMG how cute"ere-"
"Er-" "eren.........eren.......eren........eren...earth to eren....babe?" I totally forgot that I had called (f/n) over oops....well looks like I had drawn myself into a fight.......I can't an can I?

Month 3:
Waring a fight is going on there will be swearing and hitting And in my mind this song was playing while I was typing LOL xD

Your pov:

what started the fight: I had brought over a friend her name is marbell (yes I know. Weird name)and then played videogames together and eren had joined in.

since you all where playing an videogame And arguing a little you all  kept pushing each other playfully at first I  let it slide becuase and you and eren did the same thing.

but then she started to give me a dirty look And would smile at the same time too and then sat closer to eren and closer untill their shoulders where touching

..............WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON!?!?!?? I said to myself as you keep watching their movements but all eren did was scoot over he hates other people that he doesn't know well to be invading his personal bubble except for me,Alana,levi(hugs, And fighting)

(authors note:I'm sorry but did I just say that they hug each other for real.....what's wrong with me? -_-')

But then she did the unbelievable........

THIS BITCH FUCKING GOT UP AND WALKED ON FRONT OF EREN LEANED FORWARD AND STOOD THERE AND FUCKING KISSED HIM RIGHT IN FROUNT OF ME AND THEN KEPT KISSING HIM

TOOK THE HANDS AND PUT IT ON HER BREAST WHILE HE WAS FUCKING BUG EYED AND THEN GOT UP AFTER SHE TOOK HIS HAND AND DID ALL THAT AND HE THREW HER OVER HIS SHOULDER