part 8: crazy night

Shout out to: penguinqueen17, Loner_1012, the_nerdy_kitty, the_wings_of_freedom, viavideo, love620, otakuchick20, otakugirl54, youngstarlove

HIIII GUYYYYYSSSSS IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED BY THE TITLE well....then.....um......................READ TO FIND OUT :3. *BOP* And SORRY for the long wait

Week 1

(You'll know why I did that if you read the last part :3)

Eren's Pov

"ERRRRRRRRRREEEEENNN!!!!!!! GET YOUR FAT LAZY BUTT UP AND OUT OF BED YOU TOO (F/N)!!!!!! AND LETS GET READY TO- kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Kitten!!!" Ugh Alana can be very annoying and loud sometimes but I'm in the computer room with (F/n) playing Roblox And she is playing minecraft but I guess she found (F/n) kitten...run Rosebell.....run!!

(Anthony)"unkie!!!!! Erin(uncle!!!! Eren) Aguie (F/n) (Aunty (F/n)" " Heyyyy~ that's not fair!!! He says her name perfectly but not mine!!" In the corner of my eye I saw (F/n) giggling "Hmhp" was all I said to that "Eren It's ok Anthony is still growing and maybe He'll vet you name right the next time? Hey Anthony say Air-ren"

(Anthony)"...........Air-in?" "See Anthony can't say Levi's name right at all! Watch hey Anthony say "levi" "(Anthony) lefvi (Levi)" " see so don't get mad if he didn't say your name right the first time okay?" Wow I guess since she's a mom now she has to learn how to be reasonable ...I hope she hasn't lost her touch of fun cause then that's a problem...

"Hey are we still gonna go the Fair and the club tonight?"annnd there she Is wow I like how she always has something fun planed "yeah we are this is gonna be a fun night..." and there is my (F/n)...."(Anthony) Meh to mama ham I gu 2?"

"Yes baby you too where going to go the amusement park and your coming with us 1)becuase I can not trust Grandmama with you
2)levi's mama is out of town but still insisted on watching you
3)no way am I ever gonna let my child be baby-"

"Children.....Anthony isn't gonna be the only one I want 2 more"( XD sorry that I make levi out of character and I'm so evil towards my OC'S) .....um levi....you gotta be joking right...." "......." hahaha you can she the total fear in her face.....er I meant....ahem poor Alana she is so screwed hahaha "(Alana).....r-r-right levi you joking right......right......giving birth hurts like HELL.....I'm not going through it 2 more times forget that I'm perfectly fine with Antho-" "(Anthony) I wan a broder (brother)"

"(Alana)...............What the heck............. NUUUUUUUU!!!!" Ahahahahahahah poor Alana her own son turned on her hahaha "hey...pfft.....Alana the next one should be named Franklin or Adam ahahahahahahah good luck Alana ahaha" Pfffft I couldn't help but laugh but now that I look at Alana she has a murderous look on her face I think I messed with her too much "(Alana)Errrren.......I Will kill you.....sorry (F/n) I know how much you love eren but there's more fish in the sea...........Eren I'll kill you first then levi"

Readers pov

I saw levi grab Anthony and back out of the room with his usual bored expression and a tool of his eyes and Alana tempting to kill my soon-to-be-husband by then I heard a puppy bark and a kitten hiss and I thought on my God u gotta be kidding me..."there fighting again" "HEY STOP IT NOW" yelled Alana all the way from the living room you see Rosabell and firehound don't get along every well and Ta-Da! Thus causes a problem they usually knock down things here and there but that's really besides the point I'm ready to get going and have some fun

"Hey you guys ready to go it's 5:39 and the park closes at 8:20 sooooo....." it was obvious that we all needed a little R&R after what happened 5 days ago well....now that petra is in jail and her trial us in. 7 weeks (wink wink hint hint remember the last part where Eren said in three weeks AND this is week one wink wink nudge nudge) but really I do think we should get going" I agree with Alana we should really get going"