🄿🄻🄴🄰🅂🄴 🅁🄴🄰🄳

This fic does contain multiple triggering subjects.

The following is in this fic and is not meant to be romanticized or glorified in anyway:

Verbal Abuse

Physical Abuse(Graphic)

Rape(Not, and will never, be typed  out; Just hinted at)

Sexual assault/harassment

Mentions of near death

Swearing(Not as bad but I know some people tend to not like swearing^^)

Please, if you or anyone you know struggles with anything mentioned, please call or tell an adult.

Here are some numbers if you or a friend are struggling:

911

1-800-422-4453 (Child Abuse Hotline)

1-800-656-4673 (National Sexual Assault Hotline)

1-800-273-8255 (National Suicide Crisis Hotline/National Self-Harm Hotline)

1-800-799-7233 (National Domestic Abuse Hotline)

As someone who has lived through some of the mentioned subjects, I do not wish to romanticize the topics nor do I want to make it seem like it is okay to display these topics in person. Please, feel free to message me if you need to vent, a friend, or just someone who will listen.

Yes, it's hard to speak up if you're unfortunately the role of the victim, but someone really is willing to help. I promise, someone wants to help you. And I promise, things do get better in the long run. It all just takes time, which is hard when time seems to go by so slow.

A trigger warning will be put before one of the subjects happen(subject will be listed) for anyone who wishes to skip that section. Continue will be put once the event is over.

Please eat. Please don't hurt yourself in anyway. Please get some sleep. You are enough, you are loved, you can make it. I believe in you.