0.3

San looked at himself in the mirror. Tight, ripped, black jeans paired with white vans. A white tee over a black hoodie and chained earrings. His eyes shimmering from his rose gold eye-shadow. He peeked his head in the shared bedroom. Changbin was on the bed working on his laptop, "Binnie.." The boy hummed without looking up, "Can I go out? With friends? We're going to the mall." Changbin looked at him, inspecting his outfit before going back to work with silence, "I- I made you lunch. I cleaned too. All you have to do is heat up your food." More silence and San was about to go and text Wooyoung he couldn't make it.

"Be home at 7." San smiled and ran over, hugging Changbin tight and thanking him. He went to his side of the bed and grabbed his wallet and keys, shoving both in his back pocket, his phone already in his other back pocket, "Who will you be with? I want all names."

"Hongjoong and Seonghwa-hyungs. Yunho, Yeosang, Mingi, and Jongho." Changbin took a mental note and nodded. San took off before Changbin had the chance to change his mind. He left the complex and hurried to where Wooyoung was parked. He smiled and wrapped his arms around Wooyoung's neck, "Hi baby." Wooyoung looked up at the window where the other lived, kissing San when he saw Changbin wasn't looking. San giggled into the kiss. The 2 only stopped when Yunho had rolled down the window and yelled at them.

Both climbed into the front seats of the car, Mingi being the first to speak, "I told him not too." San smiled and rolled his eyes as he put on the seat buckle.

"We're a little late to meet up, but that's fine." Wooyoung had started to drive, "And no San, it's not because of you. Mingi overslept and he'll hear about it from his boy." Wooyoung smirked and San looked back to see the red head roll his eyes.

"Hongjoong-hyung's already scolded me over text. Let me be in peace before I get chewed out." Mingi shut his eyes and leaned back only to sit up a few seconds later, "Ooo, and sneak me pass Hongjoong so I can get him a gift so he forgets about the scolding." Yunho rolled his eyes.

"This is why I don't date. No boyfriend, no girlfriend, no whatever, no problems." Yunho shrugged and leaned forward, a smirk playing at his lips, his hands resting on San's and Wooyoung's shoulders.

"Thought you didn't date because you didn't like people." Wooyoung raised a brow and looked at him through the mirror.

"Romance is weird. Sex is weird. Everything cutesy between couples is weird." San chuckled and looked at Yunho.

"Have you even had sex yet?" Yunho nodded and stuck out his tongue.

"Many times. Don't like fucking or being fucked." Mingi yelled and pulled Yunho back into his seat.

"Shut it! Too much info!" Yunho smirked and crossed his legs.

"Ooo, ok, ok, ok. What if we-" Seonghwa covered Yeosang's mouth before the other could finish.

"No baby. No drag. Only you like heels." Yeosang rolled his eyes and licked Seonghwa's hand, the older wiping his hand on his boyfriends sleeve. 

"I wasn't gonna say that. I was going to suggest we all go to a party this weekend. Don't forget I'm in college. I know all the good college parties." Yeosang winked at Seonghwa who just scoffed then chuckled.

"Maybe. I'll go if San can." Wooyoung smiled, popping the straw to his drink in his mouth. He held San's shoulder, gently pulling him closer. The others agreed to go.

"San?" The boy hummed and took a bit fro his burger, "Can you go?" He shrugged.

"Not sure. Depends if I'll be busy that day or not. I'll try though." Jongho furrowed his brows.

"Busy with what? You don't exactly have a job.. Family?" Seonghwa stepped on the youngest's foot to which he yelped slightly and rested his head on the table.

"If he's busy Jongho, he's busy." The oldest spoke through gritted teeth which confused everyone except Wooyoung. Wooyoung simply raised a brow and received a you're welcome from Seonghwa. San looked up to Wooyoung, worry in his eyes. Everyone resumed finishing their lunch, San tapping Wooyoung's shoulder and whispering.

"What was that earlier? Between you and Seonghwa?" Wooyoung glanced at Seonghwa who was busy talking to Yeosang and Jongho. He looked back to his boyfriend and whispered.

"I told him what's going on with you and Changbin." San's eyes widened and panic rose throughout his body, "Calm down baby. He said he wouldn't tell anybody. If something happens and I can't get to you call or text him. Changbin trusts him but hates me. Don't forget, all of us love you and care about you. If the others knew they'd go bat-shit. I told Seonghwa because I knew he'd be calm and understanding of your situation." San felt betrayed if he was honest. Wooyoung had promised never to tell anyone without consulting him first. He'd only now found out. He looked at Wooyoung and the boy could tell he hurt San, "I'm sorry baby." San shook his hand and stood up, picking up his tray.

"I'm gonna go look around for a bit. Text me when you're all done." Seonghwa stood up and took San's tray from him.

"I'll go with you." He smiled and San smiled back. He followed Seonghwa to dump the tray before venturing out into the rest of the mall, "You ok? You looked upset back there..." San wanted to nod but couldn't bring himself to.

"Wooyoung betrayed my trust.. He told you what was happening without asking me first.." Seonghwa smiled slightly and wrapped an arm around San's shoulder.

"Sannie. Wooyoung is just worried about you. I don't like that he didn't tell or ask you first before telling me, but I also understand his worry. He loves you San. He truly, truly does. Besides, I'm not a loud mouth like some of the others. If he can't get to you, he knows I'd fight just as hard for you." Seonghwa smiled upon noticing the others small smile, "You know he'd do anything to protect you. Right?" San chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah.. thank you hyung." Seonghwa smiled and rubbed his shoulder.

Wooyoung had dropped off Yunho, Mingi having gone with Hongjoong. San sat in the passenger seat quietly. Wooyoung didn't like the silence. Something was wrong and he knew what it was. He knew San didn't want to go back, "Sannie.." The boy hummed and looked at him, "What time does he want you back?"

"He wants me inside at 7." Wooyoung looked at the time; 5:46pm. All of them had hung out for almost 6 hours. Wooyoung smiled and turned off the road, "Baby? Where are we going?"

"My place. Your other home." San chuckled and held Wooyoung's hand as the boy drove. Wooyoung parked in his garage, looking over at San, "Baby boy." San smiled and looked at him. Both stayed silent as they grew closer together, their lips eventually melting together. They broke apart, "We have exactly... 1 hour and 4 minutes. Wanna go?" Wooyoung smirked and San nodded, pulling Wooyoung in for another kiss. Wooyoung leaned closer, trailing kisses along his jaw and neck, his hand on San's waist. San let out soft moans as Wooyoung slid his hand under his shirt.

"Wooyoung.. Not in here.." Wooyoung pulled away and both got out of the car, Wooyoung taking his hand and leading him inside and to his bedroom.

San wasn't exactly sure when he fell asleep. San was sure he had gone home. He woke up to Wooyoung's arm around his waist, under the blankets with him and cuddled into his chest. He checked the time on his phone in a panic; 9:43am. 38 Missed calls. 139 Messages.

All from Changbin.