0.7

Two months have passed since San was let out of the hospital. Two months since Changbin got arrested. Two months since he moved in with Wooyoung. Wooyoung had managed to convince San to go into therapy. He didn't really like it as it made him feel worse but he wouldn't tell Wooyoung. The boy was cuddled up on the couch hugging a pillow and watching a movie. It was late and Wooyoung had to close at his job, the boy wanting to wait for his boyfriend to come home. He heard the door opened and sprung up, going to the other and hugging his arm, "You're home!" San smiled at the other, Wooyoung chuckling as he kicked off his shoes, San's hand sliding into his.

"Hi Sannie. Did you stay up for me?" San nodded and hummed. Wooyoung ruffled the others hair, a soft smile playing at his lips, "Stop staying up and waiting for me. Go to bed next time I'm out late." The male left a kiss on San's forehead and the smaller shook his head.

"Hell no. I waited 3 years to be able to greet you after work and I am making that up." San smiled, swinging their interlocked hands, Wooyoung freeing one of his to hold the others waist.

"You know baby, you greeting me in the morning is enough to make me happy right?" San nodded, "Then go to sleep. You're cute when you're wrapped up in a blanket."

"Do you watch me sleep?" San furrowed his brows and cocked his head, a playful smirk lingering. Wooyoung chuckled and shook his head.

"No but I take advantage of it if I wake up before you." San rolled his eyes and pulled Wooyoung over to the couch. San sat down and Wooyoung laid his head on the boys lap, knowing San liked playing with his hair.

"Ok, well since you worked hard today, go to sleep." Wooyoung shook his head.

"You gotta sleep with me."

"I always sleep with you."

"Ok but you gotta sleep with me tonight specifically."

"Woo you always say that." San chuckled as Wooyoung pouted, "Go to bed." Wooyoung sat up and picked up the other, putting him over his shoulder which caused San to yelp and giggle, "Wooyoung!"

"What? I'm taking my beautiful boy with me to bed." San rolled his eyes and was set down right outside the door way to their room. He went to open the door, Wooyoung stopping him, "Baby. Today is special."

"Yes it is. It's our anniversary love." San smiled as Wooyoung lifted his chin and placed a kiss on his cheek. Wooyoung hummed.

"I know we could properly celebrate the last 3 years because of reasons, so~" Wooyoung smiled as San furrowed his brows, "Have you been in the room since I left?" San shook his head.

"No. You told me not to before you went back.." Wooyoung smiled and opened the door, holding San to his chest so he couldn't see, "W-wooyoung what are you doing?" San slowly panicked, Wooyoung removing his arm and holding San's hand instead to keep him calm.

"Calm down love. I won't hurt you. You're too precious to me." San nodded and Wooyoung squeezed his hand carefully, "You're safe here. I promise." Wooyoung brushed hair from his lovers face and gave a soft smile, San returning it, "Close your eyes and I'll lead you, ok?" San did as told, Wooyoung turning him around and carefully leading him to sit on the bed. San heard Wooyoung move things on the desk, and place things in front of him. He chuckled and faced where he thought Wooyoung was. He faced forward upon Wooyoung's voice, "Open."

Wooyoung was sat in front of him, roses in his hand, a letter next to him with a box of candies. A wrapped box on the other side. San's eyes widened. They were never able to do anything like this so honestly, San never expected this, "Baby... " The boy felt himself starting to cry which made Wooyoung panic and set down the flowers to hug him, "Wooyoung.. I-I love you so much." San hugged him back tightly as he cried, "I love you, I love you, I love you."

Wooyoung smiled as relief washed over him, "I love you too baby." He pulled away, handing San the flowers and box, the letter on top. San went to read it but a note was written ontop, read on 12/25/20.

"Christmas? Why on Christmas?" San looked at him as he set the things next to himself.

"Reasons that I cannot say yet." Wooyoung picked up the box and handed it to him, "This is the more important thing now." San chucked and undid the bow, removing the ribbon and opening it. He has led upon seeing a diamond bracelet.

"Baby no.. This was expensive.. You didn't have to spend so much." San felt more tears coming and Wooyoung held his hands.

"Are you kidding me? You fell in love with that when you first saw it and you think I wasn't gonna buy it?" San smiled and lowered his head, Wooyoung taking the bracelet and putting it on San, "Besides, if anyone else wore this do you think it'd fit them? I don't. It only looks good on my baby. It's as though it was made for you." San rolled his eyes.

"God you're cheesy."

"Yes, indeed I can be. But you love it." San smiled and leaned down, pulling Wooyoung into a kiss and giggling into it, "I love you so much Choi San."

"And I love you Jung Wooyoung."