0.4

San shook. His throat burned, he couldn't breathe, everything pained him. It felt like he couldn't get enough air in his lungs. He breathed and breathed. Faster and faster. Anything to get oxygen. Wooyoung woke up to San let out a sob and shot up at the sight of him. He placed a hand on San's side, "Shit. Baby. San." San continued to cry as Wooyoung pulled into into his bare chest, "Shush baby.. It'll be ok.." San sobbed into his chest and Wooyoung rocked back and forth gently. He reached over and picked up San's phone, the small object opened to show messages.

Changbin: Where the fuck are you?

Changbin: Get your ass home right now and maybe I'll be nicer.

Changbin: Choi San I swear to fucking god I'm gonna kill you

Changbin: You good-for-nothing pathetic slut get home.

Changbin: You're not at the goddamn mall

Changbin: This is why I hurt you

Changbin: To get it into your tiny fucking brain to listen for once

Changbin: Why can't you listen to simple directions one fucking time

Changbin: You're so fucking worthless

Changbin: Am I a fucking joke to you?

Changbin: Did you take my kindness for granted?

Changbin: If I fucking find you you're going to regret it

Wooyoung didn't bother reading the rest. He exited the messages and saw the time, 10:08am. Before he shut off San's phone it rung again. Changbin. San froze and turned around. He wiped his eyes and took the phone, answering it with shaky hands and a shaky voice, "H-hello?" He winced as Changbin spoke, "I- I'm sorry.. I- I know.. No. No please. Please don't. I won't do this again I promise. Ch-changbin p-please.. I'm sorry.. I kn-know.. I- I..." His voice trailed off as he continued to sob, "P-please.. Please don't.. I don't... I won't.." San let out a yelp as Changbin screamed through the phone. Wooyoung hugged San, taking the phone and holding it to his ear.

"I swear to god the moment you walk through the goddamn door I'm going to make you regret living. Make you regret, every. Single. Damn. Time. You didn't. Fucking. Listen. How fucking hard is it! How fucking-" Wooyoung could feel his anger grow as San continued to cry and shook even harder. He held the boy to his chest and spoke up.

"Listen here you pathetic excuse for a human being." San froze and shook his head as Wooyoung continued to speak, "I don't know what authority you think you hold over him. I don't know how lost in the clouds you've become. But I know damn well you're the one who deserves a good beating. Go crawl back into that cave called your mothers womb and maybe fucking grow a brain because you clearly didn't form correctly." San snatched the phone from Wooyoung.

"Changbin I'm sorry I-" The boy winced and Wooyoung took the phone back.

"If I see another goddamn mark on San's body I will beat you to a bloody pulp. I will make it so not even the smartest person alive can't figure out your identity. If you fucking touch him again so fucking help me.." Wooyoung hung up and tossed the phone onto a chair. San stared at him in fear and disbelief.

"Wooyoung.. I- I had it.." Wooyoung shook his head and shushed San. he picked up his shirt from last night and used it to wipe away San's tears, "Baby.. I need to g-go.." Wooyoung shook his head, "Baby I need to. I- I have things to do. I- He needs me.. I don't want him hurting someone else."

"Be quiet. You're insane if you think I'm letting you go back." San shook his head an pushed Wooyoung off him.

"No.. H-he threatened you. He threatened the others. I- I can't risk their lives for mine. It's not happening. San stood up and got dressed, Wooyoung pulling him down as the boy pulled his pants up, "Baby." San gave him a stern look and spoke in a serious tone, "I'm going. I'd rather live like this than have you all get hurt because I'm weak. I'll be fine. He won't kill me." Wooyoung stared at him before pulling him into a kiss.

"I'm driving you then. If anything happens you are coming straight back to my car." San smiled and nodded.

"I promise." Both boys got dressed and headed out. Before San got out of the car and leaned over and left a kiss on Wooyoung's cheek, "I love you."