Chapter 1 - Payback

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/96474

In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as The Special Victims Unit. These are their stories.

Day One

Night - Street

It was raining.

The street was closed. The place was a crime scene.

A cab was in the middle with a traffic light on top of the roof.

A car pulled over.

An officer walked closer.

Two people, a woman and a man, got out of the car, walking toward the officer.

"Sex Crimes?" the officer asked.

"Olivia Benson," the woman told him.

"Frank Russo," the man told him.

"Shane Bremmer, 2-7," the officer, Shane told them. He leaded them to the cab. "A white male, mid-30s. Multiple stab wounds." Olivia and Frank looked inside the driver seat. A man was lying between the driver and the passenger seat, dead. "$40 left in the cigar box. Hack license made out to Victor Spicer." Shane handed the license, money and a picture to Olivia. "12 more dollars in the wallet... it was in his pants... no ID."

Olivia and Frank looked over at Shane.

"Okay, so it's not a robbery, but stabbings aren't necessarily sexual," Frank told him. "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Is there a specific reason you called us out?"

"Whoever did this sliced off his 'Cigar' and took it with 'em," Shane told them. "Is that specific enough?"

Olivia and Frank looked at the dead man, exchanging a look.

Olivia shrugged slightly. "Works for me."

Frank sighed.

~~~~

Worlds Colliding (Law & Order Special Victims Unit)

~~~~

Day Two

Day - Police Department - 16th Precinct

A young man, Brian Cassidy walked inside the precinct. "Sorry I'm late."

Cassidy sat on his desk.

Captain Donald Cragen walked toward Olivia and Frank's desks. "I just talked to Van Buren over at the two-seven. She wants copies of all our paperwork since they rolled on this. Where are we?"

Olivia drank her coffee, reading a paper.

"Autopsy this afternoon," Frank answered.

"Yeah?" Cragen asked. "Who's cutting?"

Elliot Stabler and Abigail Jonson walked in.

"Rodgers," Olivia answered.

Monique Jeffries walked past them, holding a few files. "Doesn't sound like there's much doubt on the COD."