Chapter 4 - Hysteria

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/98299

In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as The Special Victims Unit. These are their stories.

Day One

Night - Russo House - Kitchen

Frank, Cassy, Daniel and Jessica were eating together.

Jessica looked at Cassy. "Honey, eat a bit more, 'cause you won't eat later before bed, remember."

Cassy took a bread from her plate.

Frank smirked. He looked at Daniel. "How was school, bud?"

"It was fine," Daniel answered. "Boring. Oh." He looked up from his plate to his parents. "And, the girl that is volunteering to help me with homework, Ashley? She quit."

Jessica frowned. "Quit what? From the volunteering?"

Daniel nodded. "Yeah, but not just that. From school. I heard she's pregnant." Frank and Jessica looked at him. Daniel shrugged. "I asked her about this, and she said yes." He looked at Frank. "My teacher said that she will ask someone else to help with study."

~~~~

Bedroom

Frank was lying in bed, awake.

His phone rang.

Frank reached over, answering, looking to the clock to see it was 3.12. "Russo."

~~~~

Construction Site

The area was a crime scene.

Frank and Olivia got out from Frank's car.

An officer patted a younger officer's shoulder.

Officer 2 walked away.

Frank and Olivia walked toward Officer 1.

"You gotta be sex Crimes," Officer 1 told them.

"Frank Russo," Frank told him.

"Olivia Benson," Olivia told him. "You Homicide?"

Officer 1 shook his head. "Sorry, just Vice. D'Angelo, 31. This way." He leaded Frank and Olivia away. "The rookie that they saddled me with puked himself. It's his first DOA. So I gave the kid a break and sent him for coffee."

"Who found the body?" Frank asked.

"Couple of looky-loos, they veered off from their Frommer's Guide," D'Angelo answered. "They saw Times Square, the Disney Store and a bonus... a dead whore."

"How do you know she's a prostitute?" Olivia asked. "Did somebody ID the body already?"

"After 30 years in Vice, I think I know," D'Angelo told them. They stopped next to Georgie. "You get to the point where you can just smell 'em."