𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤: 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜

Hagakure quickly put her pajamas back on. She managed to undress while everyone was fighting. She panicked, knowing Aizawa wasn't at the dorms that night. "Who am I gonna tell?!" She said out loud to herself. That's when she remembered something.

"Aww! Come on Bakugou! Your really not gonna stay up?" Sero teased.

"SHUT UP SOY SAUCE!" Bakugou yelled, his palms sparking up.

"Ahh! Come on Sero, Bakubro just wants to get rest for tomorrow" Kirishima stepped in, trying to calm his friend.

Sero just laughed as Bakugou stomped off to bed.

Bakugou! Bakugou was asleep! Hagakure ran to his dorm room. She loudly knocked on his door. A tired and pissed off Bakugou answered. "What the hell do you want?!" He snapped. "Everyone else in our class has been kidnapped! The league of villains broke into the dorms! But Kaminari didn't count that you weren't there and well I used my quirk-" Bakugou cut Hagakure off. "What the fuck does sparky have to do with it?!" He asked. Tear ran down Hagakures invisible cheeks. "Kami is the traitor..." She said looking at her feet. Bakugou got even more mad. "We are getting our fucking classmates back. And I'm killing Sparky!" He yelled.

-⚡︎-

All of class 1A where chained to the wall. The same quirk erasing rope wrapped tightly around their wrists. Kaminari was the only villian in the room. He leaned up against the wall, playing with a pocket knife. A eerie silence filled the room. That was until Kirishima spoke, "Why?". Kaminari retracted the knife and snapped his head in Kirishima's direction. Kirishima's hair was down and his face was bruised. Kaminari scowled, "Why?Because I have nothing!". "My parents abused and abandoned me! The only reason I'm still alive is because the league found me!" He yelled. "But Kaminari, we are your friends!" Mina said. Denki shook his head, "No. You guys aren't my friends. You guys where friends with UA Denki Kaminari. Not me!" He looked sad for a moment, but scowled again and turned around.

~⚡︎~

"Shouldn't we tell a pro hero! Or a teacher! Or...or... the police!" Hagakure  said, trying to keep up with Bakugou. The two had gotten there hero costumes, and where on there way to the villains hideout. "Fuck no! I'm killing sparky myself!" Bakugou looked down at his feet so Hagakure couldn't see his face. "I can't believe I thought he was my friend..." He mumbled. "It's ok Bakugou! I bet we are all sad!" Hagakure said, trying to hug her classmate. Bakugou pushed her away and trudged on. After a while the two made it to a familiar run down bar. The one Bakugou knew way too well. Hagakure slipped off her gloves and took in a deep breath. "Ok, I'm going in" she whispered, slowly sneaking into the building. It was cold inside the bar and really dark. Hagakure could see two doors, lights slowly creeping threw the cracks in both doors. She could hear Kaminari's voice behind one. She quietly creaked open the door and walked inside. She didn't think Kaminari noticed, his back was facing towards her. "Where's Hagakure." He said coldly still facing his classmates. Hagakure froze, her heart was beating so fast, she could have thought it would beat right out of her chest. Her classmates also looked scared, but a spark of hope was in there eyes? Would Hagakure save them? There was a long period of silence, no one moved. Hagakure took a step forward and Kaminari whipped his head around. He activated his quirk shoving his hand forward to touch Hagakure. There was was a screech, as Kaminari smiled crazily. The door swung open and a angry Bakugou stood there. He lunged at Kaminari grabbing him by the neck. Hagakure slowly got up, shaking off the pain. "UNTIE THE ROPES!" Bakugou growled, his hands where still around Kaminari's neck. Denki was beginning to slip in and out of conciseness. He sall his former classmates being freed one by one. Kaminari tried to shock Bakugou but his wrists where being held down. After a while everything went black for Kaminari.

~⚡︎~

Kaminari woke up in a dark ware house. Shigaraki was sitting near him looking mad. Kaminari slowly sat up trying to remember what happened. "What the fuck boy!" Shigaraki snapped, "The UA brats are gone! They almost caught us!".  "They ganged up on me Master, Won't happen again..." Denki said, looking at his feet. Shigaraki kicked Kaminari in the face, "Better not brat!".