𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚝

Bakugou was 100% sure he had killed Sparky. Kaminari was laying lifeless on the ground. Bakugou and this classmates where all able to escape. Momo insisted that they call their teachers and police. After a couple of minutes, the old bar was flooded with cops. Bakugou was sure the cops would come out with Kaminari's body. But it never happened. Aziawa was counting his students. "Where is Kaminari?" He asked noticing the missing student. Class 1A froze, they all stood there like a deer in headlights. Kirishima stepped up, "Kaminari is the UA traitor". For once, Aizawa looked shocked, almost sad. His eyes where wide. "Where is Kaminari now!" He demanded, his face rested. "He should be in there" Bakugou said, pointing to the building. Aizawa nodded thanks and walked over to report it to the cops.

~⚡︎~

No matter what villains are villains. No matter who you are they'd backstab you, friend, lover, or ally. Kaminari has never been fully satisfied with his life. From ages 5-13 he was abused, neglected, and well I'd rather not go in the details... Kaminari ran away from home after his dad took it too far one night. That's when the League Of Villains found him. At first they just used him as a servant, having him cook and clean. But when Shigaraki noticed how powerful his quirk was, they gave him a promotion. Now Kaminari gets beat less, and has a job. But his life still wasn't all that great. Things changed when he was sent off to UA. He was the only LOV member that was young enough to enroll. (Toga was a year too old) Kaminari actually enjoyed his time at UA. It felt nice to have friends, even if deep down he new they weren't friends with the real him. Kaminari even thought about quitting the league. But he knew they would never let that happen.

"Go make dinner boy!" Shigaraki snapped at a day dreaming Kaminari, "I know you've spent a lot of time at that school! But you need to remember your place!". "Yes Master..." Kaminari mumbled, he walked over to the kitchen and got to work. Toga laughed at him, she was kinda jealous Kaminari got to go to UA. She had wanted to go herself. Mostly for the boys. Only for the boys. Ok mainly only for Deku... Toga wanted nothing more then to have a boyfriend. Unfortunately, her occupation didn't really allow that. "Shut the f**k up Toga!" Kaminari snapped. "Shut up boy! Get to work!" Shigaraki scowled. "Ha ha!" Toga teased, "That goes for you too Toga!" Shigaraki barked, "Stop acting like children!". Maybe that a was the problem. They where children, children in a adult world.

~⚡︎~

Kirishima layed on his back on top of his bed. His eyes where red and glossy. He knew crying wasn't exactly a manly thing to do. But he couldn't help it! Kirishima rolled off his bed and wet to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror. His hair was down and his black roots where showing. He remembered himself in middle school, how shy and timid, and weak he was. Kiri splashed some cold water in his face, and sat back down on his bed. 'I can't believe it...' He thought, 'It was Kaminari'. Kirishima layed back on his bed staring at the ceiling once again. One question kept ringing in his mind: 'Who hurt him?'. Kirishima glanced at his nightstand. Laying his eyes upon his phone. Kirishima quickly grabbed it scrolling down to a name. Might as well try to ask him

KAMINARI
⚡︎—————————————————————————————⚡︎

Kirishima: Hello?
(Read)
Kirishima: I know your there!
(Read)
Kirishima: Im giving the police your number.
Kaminari: WHAT. DO. YOU. WANT?!
Kirishima: I just wanna know who hurt you ok?!
Kaminari: Nobody.
Kirishima: Lier.
Kaminari: Listen! I can't deal with your bullshit! Or I'm gonna get beat so leave me alone!
Kirishima: Beat?
Kaminari: AUTO CORRECT! Just fuck off! And jhgghjik 𓆐𓃗𓆡
*This User Has Blocked You*

⚡︎—————————————————————————————⚡︎
Kirishima just sat there staring at the screen. Is Kami ok?

~⚡︎~

"Who are you talking to?" Shigaraki yelled, he snatched Kaminari's phone away. Not bothering to read the conversation he just read the name "Kirishima? That's one of the UA brats!". "He said-" Kaminari started, "I DON'T CARE WHAT HE SAID!" Shigaraki screeched. Kaminari backed into a corner, his heart beating out of his chest. "Dabi! Take care of him!" Shigaraki snarled. Dabi smirked, "With pleasure" He said grabbing Kaminari. "Fuck off!" Kaminari yelled, he tried to shock Dabi. "Shut up dumbass!" Dabi growled punching him in the nose. He covered Kaminari's mouth with his hand and pinned his arms back with the other. Muffled curses could be heard as Dabi threw the boy into a closet.  Locking it.