𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣: 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝙸𝚝

The sun was beaming down on the young hero's. They where all training as hard as they could. Kirishima was inside, wanting to bang his head on his desk. He was sitting next to the window in the small makeshift classroom. This gave him the perfect view of his classmates warming up. All he wanted to do was join his classmates outside in the sun. But he was stuck inside, with math equations going through one ear and out the other. He looked over to his classmates who where as unlucky as him and got bad grades. But he quickly regretted it. Because Kaminari quickly popped up into his mind. He was doing so well, but it seemed like he was cursed to having the villain in his mind. His eyes wondered back to the window and he noticed something odd. There seemed to be smoke, or maybe fog? What ever it was, it was filling the air outside. That's when the loud speaker turned on: "If your name is Kachan please find a safe place to hide! Your in danger!". Bakugou was in danger?! But why? That's when a idea dawned upon Kirishima. The villains where here! "Ok everyone, we are under attack! We are staying in here but prepare to fight" Vlad King ordered. The students nodded.

"Kaminari you attack the building" Shigaraki told the blond. Kaminari nodded and ran towards the building. He fried the electric lock on the door and kicked it open. Smoke filled the building fogging up the hallway. "Everyone crouch down!" Vlad King demanded as smoke filled the room. "I'm scared..." Mina whimpered. Shh! The building was creepily quiet. The only sound was the light tapping of feet on a tiled floor. "Someones here..." Sero whispered. Kaminari scanned each room until he finally reached the last one. He slow creaked the door open. By now the class were all hiding under desks the fog hiding them in plain site. They sat still, only being able to see beat up converses walking across the floor. "Psst Sero!" Kirishima whispered to his friend, "Trip them with your tape!". Sero nodded and aimed tape towards the villains feet. Kirishima quickly slid out from the desk and pinned the villain down. This eyes meant with golden ones  and he was quickly filled with regret. It was Kaminari. The blondes hand seemed to move in slow motion, sparks darting around Kaminari's hand. Kirishima closed his eyes waiting for the electricity to touch him. Suddenly he felt his body being push off of the villains body. He opened his eyes to see Vlad King slashing Kaminari's arm, turning his blood into a solid. Kaminari's eyes widened, he was left paralyzed.

Vlad King let out a big breath, "He shouldn't be able to move for about an hour or two. You guys stay here and watch him, I'm going to go help your classmates". The teens nodded and watched as Vlad King left. Monoma took this opportunity to torment Kaminari. "Wow, I knew he was annoying. But not that annoying!" He cackled referring to the gag in Kaminari's mouth. "Monoma don't piss the villain off!" Mina yelled at him. Kirishima ripped the gag off of Kaminari. The villain just laid there, a spiteful look on his face. "What it's not like he can do anything with me!" Monoma laughed. "Shut the fuck up" Kaminari hissed. "I don't really think I have too. Your the villain who's about to rot in jail" Monoma laughed even more. Mina rolled her eyes, "Anyways, what's up with the gag anyways?" She's asked. "It's none of your business is it!" Kaminari snapped, his body jolted slightly. "Anyways" Monoma started up again, "Why we are here aren't you gonna tell us your tragic villain backstory? Lemme guess, your parents are probably dead-" Sero smacked Monoma on the head. "Ow! What? it's properly true" Monoma whined. "Dead parents or not, nobody should become a villain" Kirishma said, purposely avoiding Kaminari's gaze.

Hours passed and all the smoke cleared out. New foot steps could me heard in the hallway, all the students went silent. That was until they realized it was Vlad King and the police. Vlad King un-froze Kaminari's blood, "Unfortunately the other villains got away" he said to the teens as the police cuffed Kaminari's wrists. "Everyone's outside being treated for wounds, you guys can go join them" He said walking out behind Kaminari and the police. Kirishima ran out of the building. The first person he sall was Bakugou, he was sitting on edge of ambulance truck. He had a blanket wrapped around his shoulders and a medic was carefully patching up the wounds on his face. "Bakugou!" Kirishima yelled running over to his friend. Bakugou turned his head just as the medic finished bandaging him up and moved onto the next student. "Are you alright?" Kirishima asked. "I'm fine" Bakugou mumbled, "But all the fucking villains got away". "Not all of them! They got Kami" Kirishima informed the angry blond. Suddenly Bakugou jumped up from the truck ripping off the blanket. "Where is he?" Bakugou demended, he then spotted the villain being put into a police car. Kirishima watched as Bakugou marched over towards the police car.

"Your going away for a long time" The cop told Kaminari. Shoving him into the backseat of the car. "Hey!" Bakugou Barked. "Can I help you?" The cop asked. "Yeah! If the criminal was droven to do a crime because mental disability's they are sent to a psychiatric ward. Correct?". The cop nodded, "Yes they are sent to get their mental health in check...". "Your going to look into the history of Jāku Kaminari. The kids father. Before you lock him up anywhere" Bakugou demanded, giving the cop a scary glare. "Y-Yes, I'll inform our deactivate!" The cop stuttered, clearly intimated. He quickly scrambled into the car. Kaminari lifted his head and looked at Bakugou. They made eye contact for a minute before both Kirishima and Bakugou where called to get on the school bus.

The two boys sat down in the plush seats of the bus. "Hey Bakugou?" Kirishima whispered. "Hm?" Bakugou hummed, looking at his phone. "Thanks" Kirishima smiled. Bakugou looked up from his friends phone. His face went a little red and he quickly turned his head away from Kirishima. "Whatever shitty hair! It's just because you were acting pathetic!". Kiri just smiled.