𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 : 𝙸𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝

It had been a few week since the incident happened with the villains. Now Kirishima looked just like he did in middle school, just taller. All he could think about was the text he received from Kaminari. It was messing with him, he knew Kaminari had to be innocent! The villains where probably forcing him to help them. Kirishima hadn't told anyone about the texts with Kaminari. Kirishimas thoughts where interrupted by a loud banging on his door. "SHITTY HAIR IM COMING IN!" Bakugo yelled, he came in with a bowl of rice and a glass of water. Bakugo put the food in front of Kirishima. "What do you want..." Kirishima mumbled. "I want you to stop moping around because of Sparky and eat!" Bakugo demanded sitting down on Kirishimas bed. "I'm not hungry!" Kirishima insisted, pushing them bowl away. It hurt Bakugo to see Kirishima like this, he was skinny and his hair was now almost all black, not to mention the dark circles around his eye.

"Kirishima! Man up! You can sit here all day crying about a heartless villain!"  Bakugo snapped getting frustrated. "He's not a villain!" Kirishima snapped jumping up from his bed. Bakugos eyes widened, he had never seen Kiri this upset. "He's innocent! I know he is!" Kirishima starting crying, he quickly grabbed his phone to show Bakugo the texts. "They beat him! See?!" Kirishima screamed. "So why the fuck do you care! Kirishima he kidnapped you!" Barked Bakugou. "Because he reminds me of me in middle school" Kirishima yelled, immediately coverings is mouth after. There was a long silence before Bakugo said, "What?". Kirishima sighed and sat down on the bed nexted to Bakugo. His voice was was shaky "W-when I was in middle school, I lived in a small apartment with my Father. My mom died a few years ago and after that, he began drinking...I was lonely, and I hated the world and everyone in it. Towards the end of my last year I meant Mina. Honestly, I don't think I'd be here without her". "Kirishima I'm sorry..." Bakugo said, but he looked truly sad, then Bakugo did the most unexpected thing. He leaned over and hugged Kirishima. "Promise me, you'll help me prove Kaminari is innocent" Kirishima whispered. "I'll try..." Bakugo replied.

~⚡︎~

Kaminari scratched at the wooden door of the closet. The tips of his fingers getting red. He still had blood on his face and clothes and was getting claustrophobic. Kaminari attempted to kick the door, denting it. He could heard footsteps outside and the lock being unlocked. Dabi swung open the door. "Shut the fuck up brat! Or Masters gonna sell you!" He scowl. "Leave me the fuck alone! Let me go!" Kaminari yelled kicking Dabi. Dabi just slammed Kaminari into the wall. Kaminari activated his quirk in hopes of shocking Dabi, but he was caught off guard as Dabi punched him in the face. Dabi grabbed Kaminari's wrists snapping on two mental wristbands. Kaminari knew exactly what they where. They where super high tech handcuffs used to catch the most dangerous villains. They could cancel out quirks, shock the victim, and even stick together by powerful magnets. "Get them off!" Kaminari damanded punching Dabi. Dabi just forced a gag into Kaminari's mouth.