𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍

Months passed. UA continued on like normal. The school bell ringed and students starting hastily packing up. "Bakugou, Kirishima, Mina, and Sero. Will you come speak with me after class?" Aizawa asked tiredly. The teens looked at each other. "Aw man! Are we in trouble?" Mina asked her teacher. Aizawa yawned, "No". The teenagers gathered around their teachers desk. "I got a email today from the Psychiatric hospital. Kaminari was sent there after the police found out he had a past of abuse" Aizawa stated. Kirishima smiled and nudged Bakugou. "He wants to see you guys, according to the doctors he is in a better state of mind. I'm excusing you from class tomorrow to visit him. Come here tomorrow, UA will provide you will a bus. Got it?". "Yessir" The teens agreed, they all left the classroom.

The next day they gathered in front of the UA building. "I'm a little nervous!" Mina whined, "Mental hospitals are creepy!". Sero nodded, "Yeah not to mention the last time we sall Kaminari he was paralyzed on the floor". "I don't know why he wants to see us. I mean it's not like he ever really liked us" Kirishima mumbled. "Whatever extras! Sparky wouldn't have asked to see us if he didn't want too!" Bakugou yelled. Just then a small bus rolled up in front of the group. "You guys are the ones meeting that mental kid right?" The bus driver asked. "Uhm...Yes?" Kirishima replied, a little taken back by the drivers choice of words. The group got on the bus and the next thing they knew they where at the hospital.

"Wow..." Mina gasped, "It doesn't look scary like they do in the movies. It just looks like a normal hospital". "Well what did you expect?" Sero asked. "Well ya know... Straight jackets, crazy people seeing things, gross hallways..." Mina said. "It's just a hospital dumbass, not a horror attraction!" Bakugou rolled his eyes as they walked into the building. "We are here to see Denki Kaminari?" Kirishma told the lady at the front desk. "Ah yes! You guys where scheduled to come today..." She smiled typing something into her computer. After she gave them visitor passes a nurse lead them to Kaminari's room. The hospital was incredibly calm, it was very white and clean. Finally they made it to Kaminari's room. The nurse opened the door, "Kaminari, you have visitors" she said motioning for the Bakusquad to come in.

Kaminari was gazing out his bedroom window. The group awkwardly walked in. "I'll be back in a few minutes" The nurse smiled leaving the room. "I didn't think you guys would come" Kaminari said, still looking out his window. "Well why wouldn't we?" Kirishima smiled. "Why would you? After everything I've done" He replied. "It wasn't your fault!" Mina attempted to reassure him. Kaminari finally turned around to look at them. "Well anyways, I asked you guys to come here so I could apologize. I'm getting out of here in a few weeks. My step mother just had her baby. She's moving back to America to stay with family. She's taking me with her and after we get settled she will buy us our own house".

"Wow that's cool" Sero smiled, "Have you been bettering your English?". Kaminari shook his head, "No I don't really need too right now. I'm not allowed to go to school when I get there. For obvious reasons...So I'm getting a tutor to homeschool me. I just had to apologize to you guys before I left. I wouldn't be able to move on otherwise". He took in a deep breath, "I'm sorry, for how I hurt you. You didn't deserve it, and even if you were only friends will the person I was pretending to be... You were the best friends I'd ever had". The group all looked at each other and nodded, "We forgive you" Kirishima nodded. Kaminari smiled, "And Bakugou..." "What sparky?" Bakugou asked crossing his arms.

"Thank you. If it wasn't for you I'd be dead in a prison cell" Kaminari replied. "Tch. Whatever" Bakugou grumbled. "He means: You're very welcome" Mina giggled. "Oh I almost forgot!" Kaminari perked up, he got up and walked over to a drawer. He reached in and brought out a large baggie of bead bracelets. "I've had a lot of time on my hands so I made these" He said giving the bag to Mina. "There's one for everyone in your class, including Mr. Aizawa" He said sitting back down in his chair next to the window. "Cute!" Mina squealed, "Thanks!". Kaminari just nodded. Just then the door opened and the nurse came walking in. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but visiting hours are over" She said sweetly. The group said their goodbyes to Kami. He nodded and waved back.

"Well I guess people can change" Sero said as they boarded the bus. "Yeah, I'm glad he's gotten help" Mina smiled. Once she sat down she reached into the baggie of bracelets. She told one out that was black and red and had the words 'Red Riot' on it. "He put our hero names on these!" She beamed handing it to Kirishima. "Well looks like he has have his happy ending" Sero laughed. "Yeah" Kirishma nodded.

"His happy ending"

And that concludes Lightning Struck! Thanks for all your love and support for this story! And if you enjoyed this one check out my other fanfics! If you have a suggestion of something you'd like me to write mention it on my wall! Also give me a follow! I'm thinking about doing a sequel for this series so follow me if you want to be notified when!