𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚: 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚍

Kirishima was out of it. He had died his hair, got some sleep, and started eating again and to the naked eye he look totally fine. But all Kirishima could think about was Kaminari. It certainly didn't help that Kaminari's old desk was right in front of his. Mocking him every time he sall it. That morning some of the class 1-B students had scribbled on the empty desk with red marker. "Traitor!" "Guess class 1-A isn't perfect after all!" "When your class sucks so much you turn evil" "Friends with a villain!". The worst part, in Kirishima's opinion, was what was in the desk. Along with crumbled and ripped wanted posters, was Denki's old notebook. But it had been ripped and torn and had red paint splattered on it. Kirishima was yanked out of his day dream when he heard the bell ring. Kirishima quickly gathered his stuff. Mina walked over to his desk with her things, "Hey Kiri! Me, Sero, and Bakugou are gonna go get some dinner together! You in?" She asked with a smile. "Sure!" Kirishima said, he quickly glanced over at Kaminari's desk, "You go on without me, I have something to do, I'll catch up with you guys!". Mina nodded and ran out the classroom. Kirishima quickly reached into Kaminari's desk and grabbed the paint covered notebook. Then, he shoved it in his bag and left the classroom.

-⚡︎-

Jiro sat on the cold bench. She just needed some time to think. A lot had been going on lately and she just needed some time to herself. After finding out about Kaminari she felt guilty. Not only had be befriended a villain, but had fallen in love with one. She had never told anyone but she had a massive crush on the blonde. But now, she knew the truth. And it hurt. Jiro took a deep breath and leaned back.

-⚡︎-

Kaminari hadn't killed anyone in a while. Shigaraki had been more strict about letting him go out. Mostly because of the way he acted was he came back from UA. It was like a twisted way of being grounded. But today finally he was aloud to go out. He wore a black hoodie and had a matching backpack. Kaminari made his way to a familiar apartment complex. He went inside and found room 121. Enough internet stalking told him his dad lived here. He knocked on the door and a frail woman answered. She looked pretty young, and was covered in bruises and scratches. But the most noticeable feature was the baby bump on her stomach. "Who are you..?" She asked timidly. "Denki Kaminari, Jāku Kaminari's son" Kaminari stated. The womans tired eyes widened for a minute before letting him in. She sat down at a table, motioning him to do the same. Kaminari could see his wanted poster on the fridge. This lady knew who he was. She knew what she was doing. Kaminari removed his hood. The two sat in silence for a while until the lady spoke, "Your dad should be here soon... I'm his wife, Lacey. I'm from America, and I'm your...uh...step mom". "I know." Kaminari said coldly. Lacey nodded, just then the door was opened. And in walked a drunk Jāku Kaminari. He looked at Kaminari in disgust. "What's he doing here bitch!" He barked at his wife. "I think we should settle this in the other room" Kaminari suggested, glaring at his father. "Ok brat!" Jāku snarled, grabbing Kaminari but the shirt and dragging him in another room. He slammed Kaminari against the wall. "What are you doing here you ignorant little prick!" Kaminari's dad yelled. "I'm here to kill you..." Kaminari whispered, grabbing the gun he had out of his bag. "I'm sick of people treating me like SHIT!" He yelled. He pulled the trigger and watch his dad fall to the ground. Kaminari carefully put the gun in his fathers dead hand. He walked out of the room to see his step mom. "It was a suicide." He stated. "Thank you, you saved us..." Lacey replied with a weak smile. Kaminari just left.