Part 3

Dracos POV
Throughout the whole week Potter and his crew keep trying to talk to me.they were honestly very annoying.i knew he wanted something from me and being the cunning slytherin that I am,I waited him to trap me cuz obviously he has been waiting to do that.
Harry POV
Malfoy knee I was up to something he was cautious of his surroundings which was I admit very smart.i just needed a way to trap him inside a room with me.so I went to my best friend Hermione I knew she as smart so I asked her.She lit up and told me there was a spell to lock a door I was so happy I immediately hugged her.
Dracos POV
The next day
Potter had passes me a bit during defence and the note told me to meet him in a abandoned classroom after lunch.i knew it was a trap but was curious to what it would be so I decided to go to the classroom.
Harry's POV
When he came into the room the doors immediately locked and he didn't look surprised at all.so I said "how have u not once looked at me!"he replied rolling his eyes by saying"I'm not interested in you besides your just another person nothing special about u"I was shocked at his response and moved closer to him and whispered in his ear "I want you to join my squad"he jumped up and immediately shouted "NO!" And ran out casting an alohamora.i thought "he's mine !"
Dracos POV
During the following week Potter kept annoying me telling me to join his little crew I was honestly about to hex his dick off when I had enough and told him "if I join your little crew will u stop bothering me?!"He quickly replied by saying yes and just like that I was in potter's little squad.i knew I was gonna regret this soon.
323 wordsssss