Part 5

Draco POV
When me and Ha-Potter went into snapes office,it was the usual dark room.And then he started to speak"Draco I strictly told u not to go near Potter,he is a bad influence and he will harm your education and you better have not told him about the THING!"Potter started to snicker and said"um sir I get the highest grades in class and I don't think I'm a bad influence at all and Draco do u have something to tell me?"
I don't know why but I started to speak and tell him everything about how to obtain more power.
Harry POV
I put a potion in dracos pumpkin juice so if I asked a question he would answer me,I honestly didn't expect this outcome.he told me how to gain more power!and he figured it out all by himself.this boy was smart,funny,kind AND hot.he had to be mine he just had to.Snape told Draco to get back to the dorm and told me"Potter you better stay the fuck away from my godson." and with that I left.
Time skippp it's now 2nd year
Over the past year me and Draco have become best friends and over the summer me and the squad went to his mansion.We had a fantastic time but now it was time to go back to Hogwarts.Me and the squad desires to form a court,to be more specific a slytherin court.it would start out small and slowly become Voldemort and his death eaters.we wouldn't kill innocent people,we would just try and get more power.draco wasn't very keen to this idea at first but after awhile of convincing he agreed.over the summer me and the squad using dracos instructions got more and more powerful.