Part 8

Blaise POV
I've been crushing on this girl Hermione.I told draco about it and he was determined to help me and so we commenced my plan today since  he just woke up.
Draco PoV
I would tell Hermione that blaise was sick and that I had something to do so she would offer to take care of blaise.And inside the dorm blaise would ask Hermione to be his girlfriend.I was  soooooo excited!!!!!i honestly knew that would be together.
So I approached Hermione "hey Hermione"I said giggling."hey Draco are you ok? And do u need anything? "She quickly said."I'm fine and I actually do need something blaise is sick and I have plane with Theo can u help me take care of him?"I said grinning.hermione blushes and nodded before heading to the common room.i was giggling when Harry came into the room and asked what I was doing.
Harry PoV
After Draco told me what blaise and him were doing,I immediately laughed they were acting like little kids (ik they are kids xD)trying to steal a cookie or something with that plan(Idk what that meant)but it looked cute seeing Draco being so...so childish.
Hemione POV
As I went into blaise's dorm I saw him holding flowers and I was shocked .i thought he as sick and what is he doing with those flowers?blaise quickly told me he liked a girl and a frown came on my face but when he told me it was me ,I was sooo flustered and was sure I was making a fool out of myself.
Blaise POV
After I told Hermione I liked her,her face grew as red as a tomato.
tHE END

Keep goin

Jk lol

And I asked her to be my girlfriend,she accept Ed and I was so fucking happy!!!!!!me,blaise zambini noe has a fricking girlfriend!!!wait until Draco heard about this!!