Part 7

Pansy POV
I was going first, I was so nervous ,I was afraid that I would get hurt but I still did it. Me and Harry did the chant and he decided to put it a little about my arm and it stung a LOT.I told the others it wasn't very painful and soon after they went they told me I was understating it.i just laughed.
Harry POV
Soon after the others went it was dracos turn.i knew it would hurt more for him because I liked him.we did the chant and when I touched his arm,he started to scream and passed out!i was so worried .what if he was dead?what if I caused his death?! I thought as silent tears rolled down my face.i have never cried before,NEVER.
Third person POV
It had been two weeks since Draco passed out.He is still unconscious and Snape was angrier then usual.Every little thing would tick him off.And the schools spirit was down.Beacuse everyone knows when Snape isn't happy NO ONE would be happy and if the popular kids weren't happy obviously no one would be happy.
Hermione POV
I have been in the library for the past week 24/7,Harry told me that because his mark was different that it would hurt more.It visually makes sense but it still shouldn't cause someone to pass out.
Time skip another week (when people are getting petrified)(Hermione is a half blood in this story)
Theo PoV
Yesterday Draco finally woke up!We were all so happy.Draco seemed to have no memory and Harry seemed to be avoiding Draco.im very worried that our group will slowing get disbanded.