Part 3 drary

Harry POV
As I walked down the dark corridor at maybe what 11:30 now at night Whatever didn't matter, looking down at my feet and every now and then up at the paintings.At the moment I am heading to Dumbledores And Snapes picture to talk with them for a bit I usually meet them around 11:30-12 every other night.  I walk by the defence class room only to hear someone talking I stop to listen but don't go in just in case.  "Potter" I hear someone say that sounds like Malfoy but I don't move thinking I jut miss heard.   "Potter?" He says again and yup it's definitely Malfoy and it sounds like he's seen me so I'm about to walk in and speak up when he speaks again making me back up once again.  "No malfoy. Harry Malfoy or Draco potter?" I hear Draco say making me blush as red as Ron's hair from my neck to the tips of my ears when suddenly I get a body of Gryffindor courage.  "Hmmm draco Potter if I do say so myself" I say with a smirk finally walking into the class room only to see Draco standing there completely frozen in silence with mouth open.  "H-how much of that did you hear?" Draco asks me making me chuckle at just how shocked he looks.  "Or we could be Malfoy-Potter but I think we should plan this once we are on our date." I say walking out of the class room.  "D-Did you just ask me out?" Draco asked me with a blush on his pale cheeks making him look all the more adorable. I stop walking then turn around and walk up to him so close that are noses are almost touching.  "I don't know Mr.Malfoy-Potter am I?" I say with a smirk on my face and I can visibly see him gulp which only makes me smirk wider.  I lean in and connect our lips and they fit on mine perfectly he tastes like chocolate and what is that. I lick his bottom lip asksing for entrance as he puts his hands in my hair. Ah it's sour green apple.  I pull back and we're both breathing heavy and he looks up at me with his mercury eyes that look like melted silver.  "So broomsticks noon on Saturday?" I say with a smile while back up slightly.  "Um y-yeah ok." Draco says with this huge goofy smile on face.  "Great by Dray" I say with a smile making his face turn bright red at the nickname. Then I turn to leave.  "Bye" I hear him breath out making me smile and turn to look at him again seeing him looking at the ground still with a goofy smile in his face and his hands up to his lips with a blush on his pale cheeks still. And I couldn't help I I walk straight back and grab his face tilting it upwards and peck his lips give him a wink then a smile.  "Bye for real this time" I say with a chuckle leaving and walking back up to the Gryffindor tower with a smile on my face while climbing into bed dreaming about how me and Draco's date would go.