Part 16

(Btw ik I skipped from part 11 straight to part 15 it was a mistake xD)
Theo POV
Of course we weren't surprised at how Draco knew that cuz we all knew Draco was smart like SMART SMART.but the professor def seemed pretty shocked.
(No Sirius stuff time skip to Lupin boggurt class)
Draco POV
Lupin said "today we are going to face boggurts using a simple spell riddikulus,repeat after me riddikulus."the class reapeated it and Lupin told us to form a line.first was Neville Longbottom and his fear was Snape the whole classes laughed when he quickly said "riddikulus"then Snape was wearing old grandma clothes which made everyone laugh even more.
Theo PoV
(I'm just gonna do harry and dracos xD)
Soon enough it was dracos turn and I was very excited,it didn't seem like Draco was scared of anything.then when the boggurt cane out It formed as a devil and said "after death,u will go to hell and be tortured!!" Draco didn't look very upset by this but we all knew he was good at keeping his emotions hidden.He quickly yelled riddikulus and the boggurt disappeared(I forgot what actually happens)

Hermione POV
After Draco's turn it was Harry's turn and I was thinking it would be about Draco and to my surprise it was him.

Harry POV
When the boggurt came out,it formed at draco and said "you have no heart you should go die,I hate you!" What if he did hate me?! I just stood there until I heard a voice beside me "I don't hate you cmon u can do this"I quickly knew it was Draco and said "riddikulus"and the boggurt disappeared.
286 words