Forever Rain

I wish it rains all day
Cuz I'd like someone to cry for me
I wish it rains all day
Cuz then people wouldn't stare at me

Cuz the umbrella would cover the sad face
Cuz in the rain people are busy minding themselves
Gonna breathe a little slower
Cuz my life and my rap, they're usually too fast

The slow beat of his song made Namjoon's breath shallow as unwelcomed loneliness engulfed his heart.

It was raining hard outside when in fact, just an hour or so ago, the sun was shining brightly.

He didn't have a choice but to go out because they run out of food. Usually, it was Yoongi's task to go out and buy them food. But since it was his date night with his boyfriend Jimin, Namjoon didn't have the heart to bother them for a little errand so he did it himself. Disrupting the supposedly perfect weather.

Namjoon was born with a curse. People call him the Child of the Rain. His parents didn't believe it at first but everytime Namjoon would step outside, heavy rain will follow and it won't stop for a while.

It was his dream to see the sun. But he gave up on that dream long time ago.

He sighed for the nth time. He decided that there's no use sulking when he have loads of work waiting for him.

He opened his laptop to check his emails first.

Namjoon and Yoongi are music producers. Most of their clients are Big Entertainment Companies. They make songs for known artists under the pseudonym RunchRanda and Gloss.

Aside from that, they also create self made mixtapes that they release for free in music streaming apps where they were known as RM and AgustD.

Fame is one thing but Yoongi and him really wish for people to listen and get inspired by their music.

Currently, they were busy producing an album for BigHit Entertainment's new Boy Group called "Beyond The Scene" or BTS, where Yoongi's boyfriend, Jimin, are part of.

It is a four member group of equally talented boys. Jimin introduced them to his members Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook before and they were able to watch them practice.

None of them have a single clue that Yoongi and him were the PD's that was working for their upcoming debut album.

It might be a bit bias, but Namjoon wanted to make BTS album the "Best" among the albums that they've worked on before.

But there's this song, the title track, who's giving him and Yoongi the biggest headache. They tried everything but they can't find the best beat for the bridge without risking the energy to drop for the chorus.

His phone buzzed.

"Hello?"

"Joonie, did you went out?" Yoongi asked on the other line.

Great.

Namjoon bit his lips. He suddenly felt guilty for ruining his bestfriend's date.

"Y-yeah. I did. Sorry"

"No, I just want to thank you. If it didn't rain, Jimin might not stop asking for us to go mountain climbing. You know how much I hate the heat. Now, he's only in the mood for cuddles" Yoongi chuckled.

Hearing the older's laugh, Namjoon felt relieved.

"So I supposed, you're not going home tonight Hyung?" He teased the older which was answered by another hearty laugh from Yoongi.

If he didn't know the gloomy and grumpy Yoongi from before, he would think that his best friend is a natural happy and fun loving guy.

"By the way, tomorrow evening we will be meeting someone from BigHit. Bang PDnim said he was the new Choreographer but he will also help us with the beat for the title track"

Namjoon knot his forehead. How come a choreographer could help them make a beat? It's not making any sense. But he didn't dare to voice out his question.

"Okay. See you tomorrow Hyung"