Dimple

It's been exactly a month since he started dating Namjoon and Hoseok could definitely say that the past month was his happiest. Every day, he discover something new about his Boyfriend.

"Hobah, it's starting" Namjoon called him from the living room so Hoseok quickly come out of their room.

Today is BTS debut. Hoseok tried to convince Namjoon to watch the performance live but the rapper declined. He's afraid to cause heavy rain if he'll go out and ruin their friend's big day.

Until now, Namjoon are still hesitant to go out as much as possible so they often spend their free time cuddling in their apartment. Or sometimes, Namjoon would drown himself in his books while absentmindedly caressing Hoseok's hair. The latter would quietly watch every slight change in his Boyfriend's expression. He love how Namjoon's eyebrow furrowed or his lips purse when he's focused on something.

Those moments are what Hoseok appreciate the most. They didn't need words to understand each other. Their presence are enough to make both of them feel safe. Hoseok doesn't need to be all bright and sunny all the time when he's with Namjoon. And the same way, Namjoon can be carefree with him.

Like right now, Hoseok could see the pride in his Boyfriend's eyes while looking at their friends in the screen. He and Yoongi worked hard to make the whole album for BTS and now that they will show it to everyone, Namjoon can't contain his excitement that his dimples are showing.

"Hobah, we worked hard making that song!" Namjoon exclaimed when Bangtan performed their debut song "Dimple". The song is a mix of charm and sexiness that the members was able to execute smoothly.

"Whoa, you made the choreography really sexy" Namjoon nudged him.

Hoseok giggled because Namjoon copied the choreography and he did it really well but his facial expression are too serious so it looks funny.

"Sorry" Namjoon quickly apologize, afraid that he embarrassed himself in front of Hoseok.

There are times that Namjoon still feel unsure about himself and Hoseok wanted to boost his confidence as much as possible.

"No. You're actually good Joonie" Hoseok nodded his head in approval and made a thumbs up sign to show that he meant it.

Namjoon smiled shyly and cover his face. "Thanks, Hobah"

Hoseok quickly wrap his arms around Namjoon's waist and tiptoed to kiss his Boyfriend's lips to assure him.

"Your dimple is illegal" He sang and plant another kiss on Namjoon's cheeks, grazing his lips on his Boyfriend's dimples. "The song is about you"

Namjoon finally returned his embrace. "Yes. But I'll only show my dimples to you" he whispered which made Hoseok smile wider.

"Is that a promise?"

"Yes. Promise"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Since BTS debut is a great success, Bang PDnim offered Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi to sign an exclusive contract in BigHit Entertainment. Not just as Producers and Choreographer, but as an Artist.

The CEO found out how Hoseok was mistreated in his former Company and he didn't want to waste the Choreographer's talent in dancing as someone doing the work behind the scene.

PDnim also discovered Namjoon and Yoongi's mixtapes. He was really impressed that he wanted the three of them to form a group they will call as "Cypher". The three decided to accept the offer.

Right now, they are at the studio and they just finished their practice for the debut performance.

"I brought food" Jimin's cute face peaked at the door of the practice room. It seems that the younger just finished recording for a music show performance because he's still wearing make up.

"Come on, Jimin-ah" Yoongi quickly flashed his gummy smile when he saw his Boyfriend.

When Namjoon and Hoseok announced their relationship to their friends, Yoongi suggested that they switch, so now, the two are living next to their apartment. Jimin always wait for their practice to end so that he could go home with Yoongi.

After the four of them finished the food Jimin brought, the love birds went home, leaving Hoseok and Namjoon alone in the Studio.

Hoseok is a bit nervous because he wanted to ask his Boyfriend out this weekend for their Third Month together. He just found out that some couples these days were actually celebrating their every month together. They already missed celebrating their first and second month so he wanted to do something different for the third.

"Let's go?" Namjoon took his bag and held Hoseok's hand.

"Joonie" Hoseok stopped him.

"Hmm? What is it Hobah?"

"Let's go out this weekend"

Namjoon was thorned. He didn't want to disappoint Hoseok if ever he will decline but at the same time, going out means the people around him needs to deal with heavy rain. He didn't want that either.

Namjoon felt frustrated because he can't give Hoseok the happy dates outside that he deserve.

"Hobah--"

He was about to reason out but Hoseok was doing his puppy eyes and pout so Namjoon didn't have the heart to say no.

"Pleaaase"

Namjoon sighed. He finally accepted his defeat.

"Okay. But, in one condition"

"Call"

"We have to go home early if ever it will rain too hard"

Hoseok thought for a moment then he smile. "Sure. Let's do that if ever it will happen"

They interwined their pinky fingers to seal the deal.

"So, it's date?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, it's date"

A/N: Just one more Chapter and this Story will End 🥺💜 Thank you for those who support this NamSeok Story. I purple U all 💜💜💜 After the Last Chapter, I might add Bonus Chapters (Snippets of NamSeok Life together) so just wait for it too 💜