Namjoon and Hoseok

"Hoseok-ah?"

Namjoon quickly shared his umbrella to Hoseok, though it might be a little too late now because the choreographer was already drenched in the rain.

"R-Runchranda?" His voice sounded hoarse.

"Yes, it's me--" Namjoon noticed that his eyes are a bit puffy. "Are you crying?"

Hoseok covered his face. "This so embarrassing" he muttered.

"No need to be embarrassed. Let me get you out of here or you might get sick" Namjoon pulled Hoseok and the latter didn't protest.

The apartment he was sharing with Yoongi are just few blocks away from the BigHit building so he took Hoseok there so that he could shower and get changed quickly.

Good thing Yoongi left earlier to meet Jimin because he knew the older will definitely tease him for bringing Hoseok to their apartment.

Once they were inside, Namjoon quickly grabbed a towel a draped it over Hoseok who was now shivering from the cold.

"Go take a shower. I'll look for clean clothes so that you could change"

"Thanks" Hoseok smiled a bit, but it is not his usual bright smile like when they first met.

Before he left him inside his room, Namjoon wondered what is that made his Sunshine cry.

••••••••••••

Hoseok didn't know how to tell Runchranda that his apartment was actually just next door to his and he didn't have to do this for him.

Things happened so quickly that Hoseok didn't have time to protest. The next thing he knew, he was being pulled to his own apartment building.

He's been living here for a year now but how come, not even once, he crossed path with the producer?

After he showered, Hoseok saw Runchranda's clothes laid neatly on the bed. It's a bit bigger than his size but its really comfortable.

Blush was painted on his cheek when he realized how the situation feel so intimate.

Him, inside the Producer's room--who he happened to be his biggest crush--and wearing his clothes.

And Hoseok found it really endearing how Runchranda didn't hesitate to help him when he saw him in the middle of the rain.

They only met once because of work so he couldn't label them as friends. So why?

He didn't even contact him after he promised to do so which only means he's not interested, right?

A knock pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Hoseok-ah? I prepared coffee for us"

Hoseok opened the door and his breath was caught when he saw Runchranda. He looked younger now that his usually styled hair was damp and hanging loosely on his forehead. It seemed that the producer just got of the shower too.

"You look...different"

Runchranda smiled at him shyly, causing his dimples to appear. This is really too much for Hoseok's heart.

"Is it different in a good way or bad way?"

"Definitely good way" Beautiful. Gorgeous. Perfect. He wanted to add but he didn't want to embarrass himself.

"You looked better in my clothes too"

It's Hoseok turn to blush.

Are they flirting or they are just doing a praising competition?

He laughed to ease the tension between them. "They are really comfortable"

"You can have them. Now that you're wearing it, I really think they suit you better"

"Really? Thanks"

"Let's eat now" The producer, once again, pulled his hand gently to guide him towards the dining area.

Hoseok's heart was thumping like crazy.

No wonder it really upsets him to think that Runchranda was not interested in him. This boy is totally a keeper.

His heart hurts again. Is there anyway I can make him love me?

•••••••••••

Namjoon didn't want to scare Hoseok away.

He tried hard to forget his feelings for the choreographer but it seems that he's failing miserably.

He almost lost himself when he saw him wearing his clothes. Good thing the Choreographer didn't took his compliments badly.

"Here" he handed Hoseok his coffee.

He ordered food and prepared coffee while Hoseok was in the shower.

While they are eating, they talked a lot about each other. He almost forgot that Hoseok is the easiest person to be with. His warmth really drew Namjoon close without trying.

"You played tennis before? Why didn't you pursue it?" The rapper asked.

"Because after I got the 3rd place among 3 players, I fell in love with dancing" Hoseok's eyes twinkled when he mentioned Dancing. "How about you? When did you start producing music?"

Namjoon smiled shyly. "I'm a rapper originally. I wrote my own lyrics and compete in underground rap. But when I met Gloss--my partner and best friend--he taught me how to produce beats and create songs"

"Did you make songs under your name too?"

Namjoon blushed. His identity as RM are still a secret but he really want to impress Hoseok.

"Yes. I already release two mixtape" Namjoon said shyly.

"Really? I want to listen to your song"

"Uhm.."

"Please! I actually love listening to independent music instead of the mainstream ones. I have my favorite artists too"

"O-okay. But don't expect too much"

Hoseok nodded.

Namjoon asked for Hoseok's phone to search for the app where he released his mixtape and he was shocked because the choreographer already have his songs in his playlist. He even have a special playlist titled "My Rain" which only include all his songs in his mixtape.

Namjoon was now tearing up because he remembered one particular account that has been leaving encouraging messages under his song. It meant a lot to him.

"What's wrong Runchranda?" Hoseok asked, confused when the producer handed him his phone back.

When Namjoon didn't answer, Hoseok checked his phone. His eyes widened.

"You are RM?!"