Runchranda and Smile Hoya

Namjoon sipped his hot coffee calmly while waiting for the Choreographer to arrive.

Yoongi couldn't make it tonight because another client asked for help with another song. Since it was one of their long time client, they couldn't refuse.

Namjoon was in charge of the title track anyway and Yoongi was just helping him so he should deal with it on his own.

Good thing they were meeting at BigHit's music studio. He didn't have to mind the heavy sighs and frustrated exchange of the people who will come and go because of the heavy rain, which he knew was his doing.

It was harder when they have to meet clients in cafe's. He would sometimes hear people cursing the weather which he's trying his best not to be guilty about it.

Yoongi often tell him that it wasn't his fault and he really want to believe him. But he can't deceive himself. So he learned to accept his sad reality.

"Sorry, did you wait too long?" A loud voice pulled him away from his thoughts.

When Namjoon looked up, he saw the most beautiful man he ever laid his eyes on. His hair was damp because of the rain but instead of complaining about it, he's smiling brightly as if it didn't bother him at all.

The man's presence was so warm it reminds Namjoon of the Sun.

"I-it's fine. I just got here" he answered even though he's been waiting in the studio for more than an hour now.

Namjoon stood up to get some dry towel and handed it to the Choreographer. "Here"

"Oh, thank you" he took the towel and started drying his hair.

"You must be Smile Hoya?"

A blush was painted on the Choreographer's cheeks before he nodded. "That's how my colleagues used to call me"

"It's a cute name. It suits you" Namjoon blurted out before he could stop himself.

He blushed more. "T-thanks. But my real name is Jung Hoseok"

They shook his hands. Or at least that's what Namjoon aimed to do. But when he reached out to shake the Choreographer's hand, he didn't notice it so Namjoon grab it which startled Hoseok.

"Sorry" It's Namjoon's turn to get embarrassed.

To break the awkwardness that he started, Hoseok just laugh and subtly pulled away. "It's nice to meet you"

"Y-yeah"

Hoseok have soft hands, Namjoon thought amidst his embarrassment. He have the softest hand he ever held in his life.

You didn't hold that many hands in your life anyway. His mind reminded him.

"I supposed you are Runchranda? Or are you Gloss?" Hoseok asked when he noticed that they were the only people in the studio.

"I'm Runchranda. Gloss has to work on other track so he couldn't make it tonight. I hope you don't mind"

"No, I don't. I prefer to work with fewer people anyway" Hoseok smiled brightly once again which made Namjoon's heart flip.

°°°°°°°°°°

"So what do you think?" Hoseok asked after they added the beat he made for the bridge.

"It's better than before but still, something is missing"

Namjoon's forehead knotted as fell in deep thought.

Hoseok tried to supress his smile because he find it cute.

He didn't know if the producer was aware of it, but he was really attractive. His aura are manly but when he smile, his dimples appears and he look boyish.

"Can I try something?" he asked.

When Namjoon nodded, he took over his seat and skillfully press on the keys. While doing so, he could feel Namjoon's eyes on him.

Hoseok wondered what the producer thought of him.

"Done" he quickly turned so he caught Namjoon staring. The producer quickly hid his panic by avoiding his gaze.

Again, Hoseok wanted to giggle because of the producer's reaction to his teasing.

"L-let's listen to it" Namjoon said with a blush.

"Okay"