Curse or Blessing?

Everything happened quickly. After Hoseok found out that his idol is actually his Crush, he confessed right then and there.

"I like you" Hoseok blurted out.

Namjoon's reaction quickly changed from disbelief to happiness but it only last for a second. When the Producer finally spoke again, he sound so sad. "I'm sorry Hoseok-ah"

"Hey, don't be. I know it's impossible for you to like me ba--" Hoseok knew he's only blabbering at this point but his heart is literally breaking as of the moment.

"That's not it! I like you. I like you a lot but we can't be together"

What?

The producer hurriedly explained about a curse or something but Hoseok can no longer process anything aside from the fact that Namjoon like him too.

"Let's go on a date" he said stubbornly. He can't let someone like Namjoon slip out without putting up a fight.

The Producer's eyes widened as if he couldn't believe what he just heard. "But--"

"If you still think that we shouldn't be together after our date, then I'll give up"

When Namjoon finally agreed, Hoseok promised to himself that it will be the best date of his life.

••••••••••••••••

"Are you going out Hyung?" Jimin asked Hoseok. It was saturday so his housemate was sprawled on the sofa while reading his favorite manga instead of practicing.

"I have a date" Hoseok winked and continued styling his hair, making sure Namjoon will never take his eyes off him when he saw him.

"Whoa! Really? Who's the lucky guy Hyung?"

"You know RM right? He's my date"

Jimin gasped and his lips formed an "O". He looked more squisy because of his reaction. Hoseok can't help but giggle.

"Hyung! I'm so happy for you! Namjoon Hyung is a great guy" Jimin stood up to tackle him with a hug.

"You knew?"

"Of course Hyung. He's AgustD's best friend aka my Boyfriend Yoongi Hyung"

This time, it was him who was shocked.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"It was suppossedly a secret Hyung" Jimin pouted.

"But, since Namjoon Hyung told you about it, it means he is serious about you Hoseok Hyung" the younger teased.

Hoseok heart was filled with hope. At least he knew now that Namjoon trust him.

When he finished dressing up for their date, Hoseok went out of their apartment to Namjoon's. The rapper still have no idea they are living next to each other.

Instead of knocking, he decided to call the Producer to surprise him.

"Hoseok-ah, I'm almost do---" he heard a crash followed by Yoongi's scolding voice.

Namjoon quickly apologize to the older.

Hoseok can imagine him knocking everything within his arms reach. His Namjoon is clumsy like that..and cute.

His Namjoon. Wow. It sound so perfect.

Hoseok blushed because of his own thoughts.

The door suddenly opened that took both Hoseok and Namjoon by surprise.

The Choreographer didn't know how long they were frozen while looking at each other.

"Y-you're here" Namjoon said as if he can't believe he really showed up even though this date was actually his idea.

"Y-yeah"

Hoseok suddenly felt shy because Namjoon are so gorgeous.

The rapper wearing a black long sleeves turtle neck and tight pants. His hair was styled neatly which gave him a more manly vibe.

*Check photo below for their look*

"You're stunning" Namjoon said.

Hoseok can feel the rapper's eyes on him which made him more self conscious.

"T-thanks. Let's go?" Hoseok averted his gaze to hide his blush.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

They are about to step out from the apartment building but Namjoon stopped Hoseok.

"Wait Hoseok-ah"

"Huh?" The choreogapher gave him a puzzled look specially when Namjoon opened his big umbrella over their head even though it was sunny outside.

"I told you about my curse right? Once I step outside, it will rain. If you're going to date me, you won't experience going out on a picnic or having fun in beach. I always brought rain wherever I go so if you think I'm weird and you don't want me anymore, I will understand" The rapper looked down, afraid of whatever feeling he might see in Hoseok's eyes.

"If you don't believe me, I'll show you"

Like always, the moment he stepped outside, the sky started to darken and thick droplets of rain started to pour out from the sky.

Why and how he got this curse, Namjoon has no idea. All he knew is that before he was born, there's a big drought in their Village and everyone was praying for the rain. When his mother gave birth to him, it was the first time it rained after the long dry season. At first, everyone treated him as a blessing, but the rain won't stop when he's outside so it started to be a bother. Growing up, he knew how their neighbors curse at him.

It is the reason why when he was old enough, he convinced his parents to let him live alone in Seoul. He no longer want his family to suffer because of him.

And now, part of him was hoping and praying that Hoseok was different from those people who hated him for being a rain child. For once, he wanted to believe that there's someone who could accept him.

"Namjoon-ah, look at me" Hoseok commanded, his voice was gentle so he got the courage to look up.

"Y-you don't hate me?" He asked, dumbfounded.

"Why would I? I'm actually asking myself right now if you can be more perfect than you already are"

Namjoon rushed to give Hoseok a hug. This is not a dream right?

"Hey, why are you crying?" Hoseok cupped his cheeks and brushed his tears away using his thumb.

"I'm just happy"

The Choreographer gave him his brightest smile. Namjoon realized that this is the closest he could get to seeing the sun.

"So, are we Boyfriends now? Or do we still have to date first?" Hoseok teased.

"Can we do both?" He teased back.

Hoseok giggled which made his heart flutter with warmth.

Hoseok was now his. His little Sunshine.