Chapter 16: Night in the Club

Chiyo is currently staying in a hotel that is not handled by the Sakurai or Igarashi family. She does not want to show herself yet for she ain't ready to meet the couple.

She heaved a sigh as she looks out to the city from her room.

"Tomorrow is finally their wedding," she said to herself. "I'll just need to attend, then I will move on. I will stay in Paris until I have fully recovered.

Unable to keep her emotions still, Chiyo grabbed her purse and went out for a shopping. She chose a knee-length, red fit-dress and bought a pair of red high heels. She puts on some make-up and wore red lipstick.

She, then, looked up to the internet where she could spend her night partying. A smile curved on her lips upon seeing the club "City Lights".

She rode on a cab and nervously walked towards the entrance. It's her first time to be in a nightclub and she hopes that everything shall go fine. As she entered, the two huge bouncers at the entrance checked her ID. she simply bowed at them after showing it and entered.

She heard the loud upbeat music coming from the inside. She could hear a lot of noises. When she finally reached the place, she was in awe. Different lights covered the whole place, flickering along with the beat of the music. Everyone seem to be enjoying themselves so she found a table where she could sit for a while.

She ordered some champagne and watched the other people dance crazily. Her eyes widened when she saw couple kissing right on the dance floor and even on the corners of the club.

She drank and drank until she felt a little bit tipsy.

"Hey, you've been sitting there for a while. Come and show your dance moves," a guy said beside her ears. She leaned closer to him so she could reply near his ear as well.

"I do not really know how to dance," she told him.The smirked at her and grabbed her arm towards the dance floor.

"Just move your body with the music," he said to her. Chiyo nodded and danced crazily.

"It won't hurt if I go wild for just one night," she thought as she grabbed another glass of alcohol and drank it all.

"You're a good dancer," said the guy which made her smile. Her face is turning red due to the alcohol but she did not mind that and danced like she owned the dance floor.

Her eyes suddenly caught the girls dancing on an elevated platform. She stopped and stared at them.

"Why are they dancing on that platform?" she asked the stranger.

"They simply want to dance," he replied, "And they'd be able to attract attention."

Chiyo, who is still tipsy, walked towards the platform and the other girls welcomed her.

They all danced like there is no tomorrow. But unknown to Chiyo, there is a pair of angry eyes looking at her.

"Chiyo is here and it seemed that she arrived here yesterday," Maki said but Tora is not listening to him. He got up from his seat and made his way towards the platform.

Chiyo felt like she is free, no pain, no heartache. Just her and the music in sync. But it suddenly ended when Tora grabbed her hand causing her to fall right on his chest.

She looked up and she could not recognize him because of being slightly drunk and because of the flickering lights.

"Hey, you should not just come and grab me for no reason. Let me go," she said as she tried to free her hand from his grip but Tora simply held her tighter.

Chiyo pulled her hand away but to no avail, she could not free herself.

Tora pulled her towards him and she bumped into his chest again. He wrapped one arm around her and slightly bend.

"What the hell are you doing in this kind of place?" he asked with gritted teeth.

She suddenly recognized his voice which seemed to have made her sober. She felt goosebumps as she smells his familiar scent. She suddenly felt a cold blow of wind on her bare back. She pushed him away but he grabbed her once again and brought her somewhere more peaceful.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Tora asked. "And look at the way you are dressed, are you a slut?"

"Who are you to hinder me from enjoying myself? Plus, why are you here when you're to be wed tomorrow? Oh wait, i forgot it's your habit to go and impregnate women when you're already engaged," Chiyo said sarcastically.

"Don't try my patience," he warned her but she did not back down.

"We're not connected with each other so stop acting like you care. Walk away and ignore me, that's what you're good at anyway," Chiyo said before walking away.