CHAPTER: 1

Y/N's enthusiasm bubbled forth, "YES, YES AND YES!" Yet, Jungkook's facial expressions bore the weight of hesitation. "No, Y/N, not this time," he replied, his adorable bunny-like features twisted into a worried frown. Her cute bunny started to whine like a child, and Y/N, determined, asserted, "What do you mean babe? You're going to ace it!"

Jungkook replied: "Y/N, I've faced rejection in countless auditions. I'm losing hope. I have started to think I might not be fit for the 'k-pop idol' dream." Y/N sighed and settled beside him on the lush green grass of their school ground. "How many times must I remind you not to lose hope? your talent is just not recognized by them. And mark my words, Those who turned you away will regret it. And countless auditions? You've barely scratched the surface."

Jungkook attempted to protest but Y/N sternly cut him off. "I'm not entertaining that negativity. You can't abandon your dreams like this. Look at you- an enchantig voice, flawless dance moves, and looks that are nothing short of exceptional. You have every element to become a star."

Well well, who can defy the power of love? Jungkook's affection for his girl was too potent to resist, rendering him unable to decline any request whenever she pleaded with those captivating eyes. Was it enchantment? Undoubtedly, her gaze held a touch of magic. And so with a resigned exhale, Jungkook conceded, "Okay." Y/N cheered and affectionately pecked his cheek

*𝐀𝐭 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞*

Waiting for the turn,Jungkook was a bundle of nerves, continuously biting his nails as the gravity of the moment sank in. Y/N Softly taking hold of his hand, prompted him to look into her eyes.
Y/N: "Ease up, Jungkook. You've got this."
Jungkook, with a hint of uncertainty, responded, "Y/N, it's more challenging than it seems, and I'm not su-"
An unseen voice interrupted, "Jungkook, your turn is up next. Be prepared."

As he prepared to step forward, she gently spoke up: "Wait, Jungkook."
He turned around, waiting for her to speak.y/n held his hand gently and said: "Calm down.I know you'll succeed. And regardless of the outcome, you'll always be my forever signer. Fighting!"
Jungkook responded with a sincere smile, and a tender kiss on her forehead. She surely knew how to calm him down. She returned the smile while starting at him fondly
???: "Jeon Jungkook, your turn."
Y/N: "Good bye and best of luck!"
Jungkook: "gomawoyo (thank you)

*𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩*

After what seemed like an eternity, Jungkook emerged from the audition room, wearing a composed expression. Y/N hurried towards him, wrapping him in a tight embrace. Jungkook's face lit up with a genuine smile as he hugged back, Y/N was indeed his undeniable source of energy. "It went well," Jungkook shared, still holding her close.

Breaking the hug, Y/N looked at him with pride. "I knew it already. It's you, after all. What about the results?" "They'll probably announce the chosen ones tomorrow. I'm hoping for a positive response," Jungkook replied, a hint of anticipation in his voice

"Oh, you'll definitely get it, my future global pop star. Now, how about a celebratory dinner and a kiss for being such a supportive girlfriend?" Y/N teased, a playful glint in her eyes. Jungkook laughed and playfully retorted, "I can surely give you more than that, sweetie." Blushing at his words, Y/N playfully hit his arm. "Such a sweet talker, aren't you?"
"Okay, okay. Let's grab some pizza, and then I'll drop you home, alright?" Jungkook suggested. "Deal sir!" Y/N agreed with a smile. Laughing engrossed in conversation, they exited the building, ready to savor quality time together.

*𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲*.

Y/N was awakened by her phone ringing, disrupting her precious beauty sleep. Irritated, she checked the caller ID, only to find a shy smile replacing her annoyance at the sight of caller ID, "Jungkookiee" . She immediately answered the call, wondering why her dear Jungkookiee was calling at this hour.

*𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥*

Y/N: "Morning babe."
Jk: "Morning."
Y/N: " Woah everything alright? You seem a bit off?"
Jk: "Y/N,ummmm..can we meet?"
Y/N: "Sure. Where?"
Jk: "Do you really need to ask?"

Y/N giggled playfully, remembering all the times they met at their special spot, the place where their story unfolded "Okay, I'll be there. Byeeee," she said, but the call just ended without the usual goodbye. Y/N couldn't help but feel a bit suspicious, Jungkook's unusual behavior hadn't escaped her notice. Y/N checked the date, and it hit her - December 6th, two years since they got together. Y/N thought that he was up to something, just like he pranked her on the last anniversary, but this time, she was all set to turn the tables. Determined to outsmart her mischievous bunny, Y/N took a speedy shower and wore a knee-length red frock.

 Determined to outsmart her mischievous bunny, Y/N took a speedy shower and wore a knee-length red frock

Ready for action, she drove to the usual meeting spot. She was surely curious about the surprise this time.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

🅰🆄🆃🅷🅾🆁'🆂 🅽🅾🆃🅴:

ᴀɴɴʏᴇᴏɴɢ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ! ꜱᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴ ᴀ ꜱᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇɢɪɴ... ɪꜰ ᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ.. ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴀꜱ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ. ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇɴ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴀʀᴀɴɢʜᴀᴇ..

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿
💜💜💜