CHAPTER: 4

The seven guys walked in their dorm as night settled in-their final night under that roof. Tomorrow, they were off to Seoul, to fulfill their dreams, yet there was no joy. The hyungs eyed their maknae who was quietly making his way toward his room until Jin called out, "Jungkook?" He turned around and replied "Yes, hyung?" RM chimed in, "Come sit with us." With a sigh, Jungkook made his way to the lounge, plopping down on the couch with his hyungs. The air was thick with unspoken worries.

Yoongi's voice cut through the room, "You think this is the right call? What are you doing to yourself? You picked this over Y/N, and now you're just shutting down. Is that fair?" Jungkook, avoiding eye contact, bit his lip, tears on the brink. Jimin spoke softly, "Kookie, we understand your pain, but you can't just stay stuck like this."

V added, "Try to move on, try to forget-" Jungkook broke in, his voice trembling, "Forget? How do I forget the one who means everything to me? The one I had pictured a future with? How can I forget all the memories we made since I was just eight? Yes, I chose my dream over her, but those memories won't fade, hyung. I just can't." Tears streamed down his already red, swollen eyes. Amidst his sobs, he continued, "I don't know what to do."

In a gesture of comfort, Jimin moved closer, enveloping Jungkook in a hug. "It's gonna be alright," he murmured, gently patting his back. After Jungkook calmed down a bit, Jin piped up, "Um, dinner's ready." Jungkook was about to come up with the "I'm not hungry" excuse but RM said "JK, you'll eat whether you're hungry or not."

V teased, "Or else your abs will vanish, and Jimin would grow taller." Jimin added with a grin, "And then I'll bully you." Jungkook managed a small smile. His hyungs were great. Hoseok tried to lighten the mood, "Hey, where's the bunny? Aigoo Someone kidnapped my brother!" Jungkook put on his bunny smile trying to assure everyone that he was okay but they all knew it was fake. The smile lacked its glow .

Jin took charge, "Alright, let's grab some dinner." Jungkook replied, "Hyung, I'm not hungry. If I get hungry later, I'll eat, but not now. I just want to sleep." Jin asked, concerned, "Sure about that?" Jungkook nodded. RM sighed and said, "Okay... good night then." . "Night," Jungkook mumbled, exhaustion evident in his eyes.

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I entered my room, locked the door, and sat on the bed. My gaze landed on a photo frame featuring Y/N and me. Clutching the frame, I traced her image with my fingertips, tears streaming down and dampening the picture. "I'm sorry, Y/N-ie," the words escaped my lips, laden with regret. Turning to the side, my eyes caught a teddy bear. The very one Y/N had won for me at the amusement park. I grabbed it, holding it close, and whispered, "I'm so sorry, baby." The ache of missing Y/N already haunted my heart. Clinging to the teddy bear, I wept until exhaustion finally embraced me into a troubled sleep.

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I opened the drawer and took out a knife, staring at it blankly. Why am I even alive? The question engulfed my mind. I just want to escape this pain. Life feels colorless and meaningless, without him. I don't want to endure this cruel, dishonest, and fake world anymore. Mom, Dad, I am coming to you.
.
.
.
.
As I was about to press the knife against my wrist, I noticed a name etched on it - Jungkook's name. The sight hit me like a tidal wave; just this morning, I had written it as a surprise for him. The knife slipped from my trembling hand as tears streamed down my face. Jungkook, the person who had pushed me to this dark point, now held me back. I couldn't summon the courage to put the knife against his name. He was the reason I wanted to end it all, and yet, inexplicably, he became the reason I couldn't go through with it. I let out a frustrated scream, grabbing my hair in disappointment. Will this ever stop? I sat on the cold kitchen floor, hugging my knees tightly for comfort while crying. Eventually, exhaustion took over, and I fell asleep on the floor without realizing it.

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I stared at my closet, absorbing the emptiness. According to the manager's instructions, I was only supposed to pack the essentials, and that's what I did. Taking only clothes Y/N gifted, along with the perfumes she chose, and, of course, the teddy bear she won for me. These gifts meant the world to me. Just then, Namjoon Hyung called me down, signaling it was time to leave. A final glance at my room tightened my chest-it was a farewell after all.

With a heavy sigh, I made my way down the stairs, holding my bag tightly and grasping the teddy bear close to my chest. The silence around me spoke volumes;Although my Hyungs used to tease me for having a teddy bear,labeling me as a "teddy baby," now they stayed quiet,the unspoken understanding now resonated in the air because they now knew how much it meant to me. Each step down felt like a descent into a farewell, echoing the weight of leaving behind not just a room or dorm but a chapter of memories and, particularly, Y/N.
The hyungs all gave me awkward smiles, but concern was clearly written on their faces.

*𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩-𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞*

Gazing out of the window, I observed the sun setting, its orange glow blending beautifully with the clear blue sky. I always cherished sunsets, just like Y/N did. This, perhaps, was my last sunset in Busan. Even though the view was peaceful, it couldn't quiet the chaos in my mind. Doubts clouded my mind-Was I making the right choice? Uncertain, I knew this choice would haunt me indefinitely. With closed eyes, a sigh escaped me, and I whispered,
"𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝘽𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣, 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙔/𝙉... 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
🅰🆄🆃🅷🅾🆁'🆂 🅽🅾🆃🅴:

ᴀɴɴʏᴇᴏɴɢ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ! ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ.. ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏɴ ɪᴛ.. ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴀꜱ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ. ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇɴ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ.

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿
💜💜💜