CHAPTER: 2

Stepping out of the car, she caught sight of her Jungkookie patiently waiting. Despite having met him just the day before, a wave of affection swept over her. Love, she mused, is indeed an unusual thing-the way it could make each moment away feel like an eternity . Each moment apart felt like an eternity, and she found herself yearning to spend every second of her life with him. Every second without him seemed incomplete, and the desire to spend her entire life with him grew stronger.

A tender warm smile graced her face as she observed him. Their dynamic was a blend of his mischievous pranks, her occasional tears, and then the grand tadaaa of a big surprise, a ritual reserved for anniversaries or birthdays. He was always one step ahead, her Mr. Right.

Just then, Jungkook spotted her, and
y/n snapped back to reality. She rushed to him, giving him a tight hug expecting the usual warmth in return. Surprisingly, he didn't hug back. "Alright, this bunny is up to his pranks again," she thought, breaking the hug with determination.

Y/N: "Can't believe it's been two years."
He smiled..but.. the smile which is usually bright, lacked its usual glow.
Y/N: "Soooo, why did you call me here?"
Jk: "I-I need to tell you something."
Y/N: "Nervous, like you're about to propose." She chuckled, but his serious attitude prompted her to shift gears.
Y/N: " Ok tell me, babe."
Jk: "I auditioned yesterday."
Y/N: "I already know tha-"
Jk: "Yah Y/N listen!"
His use of her full name, instead of the usual nicknames, caught her attention. Alright, she thought to play along.

Jungkook hesitated before delivering the news, "I got selected." Y/N's excitement bubbled over, "REALLY!! OMG OMG OMG!" She leaped in joy, ready to embrace him, but he took a step back. "Listen first," Jungkook urged, noticing her anticipation. Y/N pouted, a mix of eagerness and curiosity in her eyes.
"Sorry... Uh... Continue," she said.

"I'm going to debut under Big Hit Entertainment in a group we named Bangtan Soneyandan," Jungkook revealed.
"We...??" Y/N asked with curiosity.
"Yeah, we. The rest of the boys are in the same group too," he explained.
"OH.MY.GOD! I can't believe..." Y/N began, but Jungkook interrupted gently, "Y/N, let me complete, please."
"Ok ok I won't interrupt now," she nodded, recognizing the seriousness in his tone.
"I'll sign the contract in the evening, but I wanted to tell you before signing it," Jungkook shared. "You told me... Now go!" Y/N encouraged him to continue.

"And," Jungkook hesitated before dropping a bombshell, "I have to follow all the terms and policies, and one of the conditions is that..*
Jungkook closed his eyes. Sighing heavily he continued.." we can't date anyone."

Y/N's smile faded. "So?" she inquired, trying to read his emotions. Jungkook stammered, "Y-Y/N-" , "You'll leave me...?? You wanna break up?" Tears welled up in Y/N's eyes, her emotions on the edge.

Jungkook desperately began, "Y/N, lis-"
But Y/N interjected, her voice shaky with emotion, "Don't you love me anymore?"
Jungkook explained, "Y/N, this is my life's purpose. I've toiled tirelessly, burning the midnight oil for it. It's not just a goal; it's the sole reason I find meaning in my existence."
In response, Y/N playfully hit his chest, laughter masking her growing unease. "Okay, this isn't a good prank. Look, you made me cry again."

Jungkook looked down, and Y/N, growing more anxious, pressed, "I-it's a prank, right?"
He shook his head, signaling a painful reality. Y/N, unable to comprehend, approached him, cupping his angelic face with her hands. "Kookie, look in my eyes and say that you don't love me. look in my eyes and tell me that if you want to break up." but his downward gaze persisted. Y/N stepped back, removing her hands, heart sinking as he looked at her.

She never expected him to leave, she thought they would be together forever. But does anything really last forever? Is forever just a tricky idea? those forever happy endings often stick to fictions and fantasies. Can anyone genuinely expect to live happily ever after? or is it just a hopeful daydream?

Jungkook uttered, "Y/N-ssi, I have no choice."
He tried to move closer, but she stepped back, tears streaming down her cheeks. "You are no different Jungkook. u have decided to leave me too... just like Mom and Dad. Even tho u promised" Y/N said with disappointment. She bore a resentment towards promises, perhaps fueled by a history of shattered commitments. Despite viewing Jungkook as an exception, the bitter sting of reality hit her once more

Jungkook stammered, "I can't leave this y/n. this is my one and only chance."Y/N, overcame with sorrow, responded, "Okay, leave me. But can you live without me? Every second we made memorable, is it easy for you to forget everything, t-to forget us?" Jungkook took a deep breath and then replied " I'll be going to Seoul. I'll live in the dorm the company would provide. I'll try to move on, and I hope you move on t-" Y/N cut him off "It's not as easy for me as it is for u though." She wiped her tears and continued with her voice breaking.
"Goodbye"

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

🅰🆄🆃🅷🅾🆁'🆂 🅽🅾🆃🅴:

ᴀɴɴʏᴇᴏɴɢ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ! ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴄʜᴘ ᴛᴡᴏ. ɪꜰ ᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴘ ᴘʟᴢ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏɴ ɪᴛ.. ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴀꜱ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ. ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇɴ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ. ꜱᴀʀᴀɴɢʜᴀᴇ

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿
💜💜💜

Tags..
Sarangsforbangtan
Isabel_is_weirdo
armygirl0616
IshuBTSARMY
lovetaekook1