70

"Where's Jimin?" Sarah asked as I walked into the kitchen.

A grin spread across her face as I pulled out a stool at the counter and took a seat.

"Shower," I mumbled. I could tell from the sparkle in her eyes that I was in for some teasing.

"Mmhmm," she hummed and handed me a glass of water. "Here, you should probably hydrate."

Rolling my eyes, I took the glass from her. It was still early, the sun was just coming up, so it seemed I wasn't the only one who spent the night.

"Where's Hoseok?"

Sarah's smile grew warmer at the mention of his name. "He went with Jin to get some groceries."

"Isn't it a little early?" I finished off my water and set the glass back on the counter.

"I don't know. I guess Jin is craving quiche and they needed more eggs." She shrugged her shoulders before leaning forward to place her elbows on the counter, her chin resting in her hands. "So, you and Jimin, huh? Honestly, I'm a little surprised. I wouldn't have pegged him as being so... vocal."

I could feel a deep blush spread from my cheeks, down my neck, and finally across my chest. "Y-yeah. That surprised me, too," I said with a nervous chuckle.

"Okay, I'll stop," Sarah conceded, seeing that I was on the verge of sweating.

My distaste for public display of affection extended to open discussions of sex in what I deemed to be a public place. The kitchen at the Kim house, while located in a private residence, still counted as being very public in my opinion. This was mostly due to the fact that the house was full of hybrids, many of whom possessed acute hearing.

Heaven forbid sweet, little Jungkook be corrupted by our discussion of my sexual exploits with Jimin.

Not that he wouldn't have figured out what was going on from the sounds Jimin was making the night before.

"At least now we know what the fox says," Sarah beamed at me, a wide grin stretched across her face.

"Damn you," I shook my head. "Ugh, I love you."

"I love you, too!"

"Next time, put a pillow over his face," Yoongi grumbled as he sauntered into the kitchen and over to the fridge.

"Awe, poor kitty. Did you not sleep well?" Sarah asked, clearly trying to get a rise out of Yoongi.

With a heavy sigh, Yoongi closed the fridge door and turned to face us. "No, I didn't. Thank you for asking, Big Bird."

I snorted and Sarah burst out laughing. Grumpy Yoongi is so cute!

We continued laughing as Yoongi put a coffee pod in the single serve coffee maker and grabbed a mug out of the cupboard. "You both suck," he muttered under his breath. "Where's Jin? I thought he was going to make breakfast?"

"He and Hobi went to the store for eggs. Something about making quiche." Sarah poured herself a glass of water from the tap, and came around the counter to sit next to me.

"Really? That quiche thing again?"

"He didn't get any at the coffee shop the other day. Guess he's still hung up on it, hyung," Jimin's sweet voice filled the room.

Yoongi grumbled something unintelligible and grabbed his full mug from the coffee maker. He took a sip before expelling the empty coffee pod and tossing it in the trash.

I felt strong, warm arms wrap around my shoulders from behind, and Jimin rested his chin on my shoulder. "Good morning," he hummed and pecked my cheek. My entire body instantly felt warm and tingly, and I was slightly giddy.

He's so cute!

He unwrapped his arms to make his way over to the coffee maker, glancing over his shoulder to give me a flirtatious wink.

"Hyukmin is coming over!" Jungkook yelled as he was running up the stairs. He ran down the hall and into the kitchen, his hair mussed from sleep but eyes shining brightly. "His friends located her and Hyukmin is bringing her here now!"

"What?" Yoongi questioned with a pout, still not fully awake.

"The Hunter- Er, contractor. The chick from the video!" Jungkook stumbled over his words in his excitement. "They're coming here now!"