Heat

((okay, so like I warned in the previous chapter this whole chapter is gonna be lemon, so be warned!!!
Kinks: Alpha (duh), blowjob, teasing, rough sex, dirty talk, ahegao,  ...
I think that's it))

(Y/N) pov
"I'll do it" his voice echoed the hut.
"Are you sure?" I say this time our roles were changing. He then gently hopped on top of me and pinned me to the bed. "Positive"
((UwU lemon starts in:
3...
2...
1...))
He gently layed his body on top of me and kissed my lips tenderly. This is a new sensation that I've never knew I could feel. I wrap my arms around his big chest and stick my tongue in his mouth. Bakugo groaned and pulled away. I wined, "why'd you stop?"
"I'm the Alpha, I'll decide what to do"
I look into his eyes. His eyes were now sending the message that I didn't understand, was it dominance? This time he took over and stuck his tongue in my mouth swirling around tasting the flavor of my mouth as well as licking every tastebud I had. While kissing Bakugo reached his hand to fondle with your chest. "eep!"
He chuckled, "I've always wondered how these felt" with his other hand he payed with your other breast moving them in circular and robotic motion, "they feel soo soft"

3rd pov
You arched your back, the sensation felt so nice and right. Bakugo notice your chest's reaction and noticed the buds that were popping out. He stopped fondling with your chest and grabbed the hem of your shirt.
"What are you doing?" You panted
"Well something's gotta come off"
With one quick swipe a large "RIIIIIIP!!!" sound was heard. Before you knew it your shirt was torn in the middle making your chest exposed right in front of him. You covered yourself a little scared, but mainly embarrassed for the situation that you were in.
"Let them go" Bakugo tried to gently move your hand, but you resisted. He leaned in closer to your ear and licked the rim, "do you wanna get punished, Omega?"
Your skin jumped, just by hearing "Omega" in a different term. Hearing the word "punished" made you wonder what kind of punishment would be waiting for you.
"Let go, Omega" he tried to move your hands again... You still held them in place.
He grinned and quickly pulled off your skirt/pants exposing your underwear. "What are you doing?!?!"
"Punishment time" Bakugo lowered his head down to your area and started sniffing. You could feel the liquid inside of you drip out as he teasingly rubbed his nose against the area. Your hands went up off of your chest to cover your mouth.
"You like that, huh?" He started to lick your above the cloth that covered your clit. You arched your back again, "mmmmpf!" You moaned into your mouth
His fingers went to the edge of your underwear pulling it down at a terribly slow pace until he finally completely took it off. "Spread them" Bakugo commanded and you did. It was like you had no control over your body anymore. The desire only burned more and more. You did so, but your legs were tembling- no shaking, as you opened them wide. There was practically a little water fall as Bakugo gazed at what beauty he had just discovered. All of this was all for him and him alone. "Your gonna be begging for me to give you more later tonight~" he lowered his face down to your core and licked the wet substance that continued to slowly drip out of you.
"!!!!" You wanted to jerk your hips forward but hesitated to considering his face was right there.
He swirled his tongue up and down, in and out of you. You couldn't handle the sweet sensation, you eventually let down your guard and dropped your hands from your face grasping of to the sheets. "Nnnnyyaaaaggh!!!~" you moaned
"Givin' in are we?" Out of cockiness, Bakugo stuck his tongue further into you causing you to moan even loader than before, the pleasure of him doing this was... Incredible. You were not practically a panting mess, your face was red and you wanted more. You needed more. You wanted something to go inside of you, but you didn't know what. I mean after all the Omegas did try to keep you innocent.
"D'ya want it?" Bakugo removed his face from your area and moved closer to your neck. There he layed his head and started to rub your women hood. "Nnng!!" You jumped
"You want it, don't you, you dirty Omega?" He started to lick your neck in all kinds of places trying to find your sweet spot. You let out a gentle moan. That was a weird tingly feeling you've never experienced. "Jackpot" you could feel Bakugo devileshly grin upon your skin as he then attacked your neck like some ravish beast ((or a vampire)). He had given you a hickey on your sweet spot! It was a hickey no one was gonna be able to slip by, and Bakugo was proud of his work. You, being in the heat and mood, accidentally jerked your hips forward making his hand stop.
"C'mon," he tilted his head, "you gotta beg~"
"What am I suppose to beg for?" Your flustered face rose up to look at the heated Alpha.
He sighed, "they really do keep you guys away from sex education, huh?"
You rose a brow, he took off his pants to reveal something that you didn't know what males had.
"W-w-what is that?" You pointed at the figure as it rose straight up from Bakugo
"It's a dick," he said, "you really don't know what your suppose to do in a time of need?"
You shook your head no, but a sudden urge and curiosity clicked in your mind: 'what if I...'
"Bakugo," you sat up, "c-can I try... something?"
He sat down on his knees in front of you, "go ahead"
You lowered your body to his croch and began to sniff his long member that had sprung to life, sniffing the tip all the way to its core.
"O-oi, oi, oi!!" Bakugo didn't expect this, but just before he could back off you put your mouth on the tip and he fell backwards on his back. He panted up and down feeling your tongue slide up and down on the shaft and swirt on the tip. This time Bakugo was a moaning mess, he made an expression that you, surprisingly, enjoyed. You had found his sensitive spot on his dick and continued to gently lick there placing your whole mouth on it and toying with the amout of shaft that you couldn't get into your mouth. It felt like heaven. Bakugo was sure this was the best feeling he had ever felt in all 15 years of feeling, masturbating was only with a hand, but when someone else is willing to do the work, oh holy! As you moved your mouth father to cover his member your mouth went up and down his dick, you could easily tell that he was jerking his hips along with your mouth and he was greatly enjoying it. "Shit... (Y/N)...!" He thrusted in your mouth faster and held you face, then he rolled up his eyes and stuck out his tongue hanging it to the side making a face that was worth to remember ((ahegao face)), he had released himself inside of your mouth. You didn't know what to do, were you suppose to swallow it? Spit it out? Let it drool out of your mouth, which was happening right now?
He panted up and down and got up to see you holding in his juice, "swallow" he said putting his finger up by your chin and you did so. The texture was odd. It was like a slimy gummy liquid that had a slight bitter taste and some salty taste to it, but other than that it tasted like nothing. His member sprung up to life again, something f told you that he wasn't satisfied ((oh boy)). "Get on your hands and knees..." Bakugo took charge, his heated Alpha side getting to him. You obeyed like the good little puppy you are and got on all fours with your butt in the air. All of you was showing and your core was still dripping, what had this heated Alpha intended to do next? He slapped your butt and you jumped, "I'm the Alpha here, Pup, and I'm not gonna be dominated by and Omega..." He slapped again and started to massage your tender butt, "understand, Puppy?"
"Y-yes, Alpha~" as weird as it may sound you were actually... what's the word... Aroused by Bakugo hitting you like that.
"Good," he smirked and grabbed his member only placing his tip in and out of you, "you're not gonna be able to walk for weeks!~" he grinned
A little scared if what he had just said you turned your head to see wat he was planning to do, but you didn't have to, you could feel it. He had quickly, swiftly, and forcefully shoved his whole length inside of you. You arched your back and let out a mixture of a scream and a moan, was that even possible? He stopped as he could feel his whole length inside of you, "s-so... t-tight, (Y/N)~"
Your breath was heavy, Bakugo being inside of you opened you to a new world of wonders.
"I'm gonna make you mine, now" he leaned over pinning your shoulders to the ground as he slowly pumped in abd out of your hole. "Nnyyyaaaaahgggh!!!" You moaned as he gradually got faster to a inhumane speed that felt terribly pleasurable. Your moans were becoming ragged and your breaths were becoming short, oh did Bakugo love to see the expression on your face. He quickly picked you up and spun you around in your back finally seeing the lewd expression he wanted. Your mouth was covered in your own drool as you hung your tongue out of the corner of your mouth, face full of different shades of red and eyes covered in list and desire.
He smirked as he continued to pound into you, "you like it when I shove my thick cock inside of you, huh? Huh??"
The dirty talk only drew you more insaine "you like it when I hit this certain spot in you body, huh?" He hit your g-spot over and over again causing you to moan louder, you could feel an odd burning feeling build up inside of you, was it the fact that Bakugo was making friction between your bodies or something else? It was something else. Bakugo had spead your legs out so he had a better advantage of pleasuring you, Yoh both were now shaking the bed and Bakugo was going to town with you, not caring about anyone or anything else in the world.
"B-b-b-Bakugo, I..!!!!" You gripped tightly in the sheets as you released your juice into his member, but of course he didn't care. You felt a nice tingly nerve down your back, but Bakugo still pounding into you felt you had released, pounding you out he speaks your legs furthur, "I didn't tell you that you could cu" he pounded harder and faster, man was he a god at this!? Your legs were limp and you didn't care what he did to your body, as long as you had him and he had you everything would be just fine. "I'm gonna make you pay..!!!" The speed increased as the bed shook faster and faster supporting the intense thrusts Bakugo had placed inside of you. He then pounded one last time, this time being the hardest one of then all as he released inside of you. You screamed at the thick warm substance that was shot inside of you. Bakugo panted, he thrusted a couple of more times and then pulled out collapsing right on top of you.
"H-hey, are you okay?" You patted his back
"Fine" he murmured, he got in a pinning position and kissed you gently, "I want more"
"Eh!?!?"
"I want more" he repeated
"But we just-"
"You came without my permission, and imma make sure your not gonna walk for a week!"
He lifted your legs up again and- well, you know the rest...      (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

((Now that I just madw this chapter, I'm thinking about making a book that will only contain lemon in it. I mean- should I?))