The Battle of The Future

(Y/N)'s pov
"we fight today to make a decision upon our new future, Katsuki, our long lost Prince is fighting for the right of Alphas and Omegas to be together, they shall either fight to the death or until one retreats."
"Eh?!?!?" I shot up out of my seat, "I wasn't told this, you mean if she wants to she can kill him?!?!?!!??"
"That's just how culture is, (Y/N)" Aizawa put his hand on my shoulder trying to make me sit down
"Culture is wrong! This is wrong!!"

Katsuki's pov
"Let the battle begin!" The announcer shouted and the crowd roared. I look up to my mother, she had already started dashing at me trying to punch me in the gut. I quickly dodged and try to trip her on her feet, but she was quick to doge, too.
"Fast" she grinned as she jumped backwards
"Shut up old hag" I dash at her remember all the things Aizawa had taught me when it came to cultural fights.
Flash Back
"Remember, you can't use your Quirk, but if the battle goes on long enough you'll be able to have some weapons and shields to accompany you in the battle." Aizawa had just then pinned me to the ground
"But how do I know when the weapons will come?"
"You don't" he said
End of Lash Back

I kick my mother on her side sending her flying to the wall, she coughed up blood as she fell to the ground. "You trained him good, Aizawa..." She said and got up with not one bit on sanity left in her soul
"Tch, why can't you just fucking quit already?" I say to myself and dash at her once more. This time I was planning to give he a uppercut, but as my fist was rushing at her she had caught the punch. "!?"
"But not good enough..." She smiled and her eyes glowed a deep dark red. Sending a aura that I've never sensed before. She kneed me in the gut and punched me across the arena, the crowd roared as they saw their queen winning. "Choose your weapons!" The announcer yelled as the crowd got louder, down from the middle of the ceiling came a circular frame that did indeed have dangerous weapons. I struggle to get up, but I manage. I take out a large Katana. I observe my mother as I saw that she had daggers that were on fire. "Is that even legal???" I question in my head. She screamed as she charged at me, getting ready to stab me I shield myself with the Katana. "Your strong, Katsuki, just like me." She pushed her daggers harder against my weapon
"Shut the hell up" I push her off if me and run to the side of the arena and quickly behind her, tripping her to fall into her back and cutting some of her hair off. My blade was close to her neck. "I'm not gonna kill you."
This cultural thing was already messed up as much as it is already. I didn't want to do this to her, to my mother. Hell, I hardly knew her but j still didn't wanto to kill her.
He smiled, "a true and pure heart, just like your father"
A sudden loud scream was then heard amongst all of the crowd, the loudest one of all. It sounded familiar. Both of our attentions were caught by this. In my gut something didn't feel right, not at all. I search around the crowd as I stand in the arena. 'why the hell do I have a bad feeling?'
"Katsuki!!" My ear perked up and I snapped my head to the side seeing Aizawa hold (Y/N), (Y/N) was holding her stomach, "it's happening!"
'holy shit, the baby's coming? Now of all times????' I drop my Katana and rush towards the exit of the arena, "this doesn't mean I forfit!" I yell as I run into the darkness of the hallway.

(Y/N)'s pov
"Aaaaaah!!" I could hardly even hear anything, my mind was at on this baby and it getting out of me.
"(Y/N), (Y/N), breathe" Aizawa said calmly while doing gestures. "Okay, okay, okay..." I breathed in and out, but the pain came back like karma. The Alphas that stood around us backed away and just stood there in shock. "The hell are you looking at!?" I hear Katsuki's voice and the others backed off and scattered. Katsuki came to my side holding my hand, "we gotta take you somewhere else other than here..." He picked me up in a way were I was comfortable and ran through the crowd, Aizawa followed. Soon enough we were in the hallway searching for a room. "Dammit! Where's a emergency labor room when you need one???" Katsuki ran through the hallway panicked.
"Young prince!" The old lady from before called out. I could handle the pain anymore. The lady opened the door gesturing us to come in, Katsuki ran in. There was a bed that Katsuki set me down on. "Oh my goddd....!" I held my stomach in pain
"Is this her first time?" The lady asked and Katsuki nodded his head.
((Btw guys, I haven't had a child (bc I'm only like 14) but I know it isnt painful to deliver a baby, they just make it look like it in movies. So imma do the same)) Mitsuki then came into the room with a bucket of water that was slightly steaming. "We're gonna have to take off her clothes"
"Eh!?!?" Katsuki exclaimed
"At least the ones that cover her legs", the old lady added. They took off my pants and there I was man spreading showing off myself to the whole world. I breathed in and out a little faster than I should've been, "it hurtssss!!!!" I squeezed Bakugo's hand harder than ever before, feeling the adrenaline inside of me.
"Oi, oi, oi," Katsuki lifted my chin, "just look at me"
My chest heaved up and down. I try to move my head to the side but was quickly brought back to Katsuki's eyes. "I said look at me, dammit"
"You gotta push, Omega!" Mitsuki said
"Push?" I cock my head
"Just do what the old hag says..." Katsuki kissed my hand, "push"
"Ok, ok..." I breathed in and pushed, it felt like this was going no where. After a couple of more times pushing the old lady exclaimed, "I see the head!". Katsuki jumped slightly himself, but focused right back on me. "One more push should be good" he reassured me. I was now a panting mess. Tying to get something out of you from 8 months ago was not something pretty. I breath in one last time and screamed as I pushed and out it came.
"It's a boy!" The old lady exclaimed
"You did a good job" Katsuki nuzzled my hand. I was finally relieved, now I could rest. Or so I thought. I felt the same pain again. "Aaaaaah!!!"
Everyone's head snapped back to me. "Twins?" The old lady exclaimed
"Twins????" Katsuki's eyes open wide

((Dun, dun, DUN!!!!!))