Future in The End

3rd pov
After a long night, the deed was finally done. You had lost 50 pounds and gave birth to two new beautiful children. One boy and one girl, you ended up naming them Ame and Yuki ((I know it's from Wolf Children, but this time the girl is Ame and the boy is Yuki)). The twins layed on your chest sleeping, Katsuki watching over you and the children, he never thought he would see life blossom before his eyes. Such a tiny creature could only grow to be what it wants to become. "Katsuki" (Y/N) stretched out her hand towards the Alpha, "we're a family"
Katsuki held (Y/N)'s hand and adored the twins, "I guess so" he chuckled
The old lady who had helped (Y/N) thought it was time to leave, but Mitsuki stayed and observed the two. With a great sigh she sat next to them, "you don't have to fight, Katsuki"
His head shot up, "hah?"
"We're not going to fight." She held a babies hand, "if the future of these two are in danger then I see no different when you were taken away from me." She made eye contact, "you win, Alphas and Omegas will be able to live together once again."
A sudden burst of energy sprung out of Katsuki making him hug his unknown mother. "Thank you" he whispered and Mitsuki hugged back. The twilight sky sparkled as thousands of seconds go by. Today (Y/N) and Katsuki have been known as legends for bringing back the Alphas and Omegas together. Although, with Alphas who didn't learn self control, Aizawa would have to fix them. Oh, speaking of Aizawa, he was finally able to have a kid with Present Mic. It was a girl, they named her Melody ((if your wondering Present Mic gave birth)). Where the old dead grass once layed is now new and born fresh. The sky is now clear and the sun will now shine again, Alphas and Omegas shall now live in peace.

???? Pov
"Ame, what are you doing?"
I look over my shoulder to see my older brother, Yuki. I was giving a whole, I had once heard that there was a treasure hidden underneath the surface of the Alphas.
"I'm digging for treasure!"
"Mommy's gonna be-"
In the distance a voice I knew too well called our names. "Ame, Yuki, Dinner!"
I shot up, I could smell Mommy's beef stew, her food was always the best! I brush off my hands and run towards the hut, thinking about how much I wanted her food in my tummy. "Ame, what happened to you?!" Mommy looked at me, I guess I didn't realize that my whole entire body was covered in dirt.
"I was looking for treasure" I claim
"Treasure?"
"Ame thinks there's a treasure underneath us all" Yuki came in
"That's how I grew up, too" Daddy came in the room.
"Daddy!" I run up to his as he gave me a hug.
"Yep, I remember when I was your age, they told me there was a secret treasure underneath all of this, right?"
I him and nod, listening close to my father. "The truth is that the treasure of what's underneath all of us is right here" he pointed at my chest.
"My heart?"
"Yes, and everyone. Mommy, Yuki, Daddy, and you, Ame."
I think about what Daddy told me, some of it makes sense and some of it doesn't. "So, there's no carried treasure?"
Mommy and Daddy laughed, "no sweetie, there's no treasure, now go wash up real quick before we eat!"
Remembering about the food I shot up out if Daddy's arms and went to go wash up.

((Wowie! Thanks for reading all the way to the end of Scents! I really had a fun time writing this. To be honest, I originallly made this story to be a sad angsty one. My original plan was to have the reader die while giving birth and Katsuki suffer throughout it knowing here isn't anything that he could do, but raise the child. But I decided to make it a happy ending! You're glad, right? I've made enough angsty stories.
.
.
.
Or have I...?))