Plans

(Y/N) pov
"We're going first thing tomorrow" I say to Katsuki as he just stared at me with deer eyes
"But I'm an Alpha, (Y/N), if I go in there then wouldn't that be a crime?"
"No" I say and simply walk up to him, "as long as you don't try to attack anyone you should be fine." I say
"But tomorrow?" He highlighted
I nod, "better sooner than later" I smile and kiss him on the cheek going outside to get a bowl of soup. "You always look on the positive side..." He patted my butt and I gave him a playful slap in return. Tomorrow was the day I get to go home.

^°{=time skip=}°^

The sun just barley hit the rims of the earth I woke up early and gently shake Katsuki's shoulder. "Katsuki, Katsuki, wake up" he groaned rubbing his eyes and perching his upper body, "tomorrow already?" I giggle and pull him up from the bed.
"We have to go now so no other Alpha will follow us" I say he nodded and out the hut we went and on our way to the cave. Home.
It was only a 30 min walk, not that bad to be honest. I stood there in front of the cave opening remembering the words I spoke. "I am here"
"(Y/N)?" Katsuki's voice caught my attention and I lifted my head, "yes?"
"We don't have to do this." He held my hand and placed a kiss on it
"We have to, Katsuki," with my other hand I hold my stomach with my soon-to-be born baby ((fyi, only 2 months pregnant)), "for our baby and for the future of other Alpha and Omegas" I take a deep breath and step in the cave along with Katsuki.
"Keep going forward" I say, "until you hear the sound of the waterfall keep going forward" I grasp his hand and walk awaiting for the sound of little water droplets exploding when they hit the ground.
"(Y/N), are you sure this is the right way?"
"This is a one way tunnel, Katsuki, of course I'm sure" I rub my stomach
He shrugged, "I don't hear any-"
"Shh!" I shush him to hear the faded sounds of the waterfall echo throughout the cave, "we're close" I say and walk forward
"I don't hear anything and I have better ears than you" He stated and continued walking with me. I shrug off the thought and continue walking seeing the waterfall just Infront of us. "Okay, this is it" I point to the waterfall, "we have to jump through the waterfall in order to meet the council"
With his eyes wide and opened with concern "I think you're loosing your mind, (Y/N)" he said
"What do you mean?"
"This is the end of the cave and that's only the rock wall."

Bakugo's pov
I was thinking that (Y/N) had gone insaine, she was literally gesturing her hand to jump through a rock. "Bakugo, just trust me" she held out her hand.
"It's a wall!!!" I yell back ((hahaha, Donald Trump))
"Bakugo, there's a reason why you think it's just a wall" she held her hand in a fist and knocked on it, but there was no sound. "This is just a spell on case if the Alphas were close to finding out were the Omegas were." She gestured out her hand towards me again, "now grab on and hold your breath"
I had faith. I held onto her hand as she was then running into the wall. "Oh God please don't let us die." I desperately thought to myself and jumped along with (Y/N) at full throttle, holding onto my breath I closed my eyes preparing for the smack, but was only hit with water? We were now underwater, (Y/N) swimming upwards to the surface I followed. I gasp for air as soon as my head reached the air, I look around to see that there was in fact a waterfall. I look over to (Y/N) to see she had a cocky grin on her face. "Told you so"
"Shut up" I say rolling my eyes.
She giggled and got up and out of the water, "were now in the safe zone."
"Safe zone?" She helped me up and out of the water as I continue to look around. Colors were everywhere! Everything here was so alive! The instant my feet hit the ground there was no "crunch" sound, it was freshly grown and flexible. I turn my head to see what else I was missing, a flower? I've heard how flowers looked like, but never truly seen one. I hop on over to the flowers that shined a bright pink and faded into white. I sniffed it taking in all of it's scent. "Wow" I exclaim, "you Omegas are in a paradise!"
She giggled as she held out her hand "C'mon let's go"
I grabbed her hand and off we went. While walking I could her little cherps and tweets of birds as they talked above us in the trees. "(Y/N), why did you ever leave this place?"
"Because it was boring." She simply stated
"How?"
"Well, when your born in a place where everything is perfect nothing can go wrong. I want something to change in here, something adventurous even if it isn't that hardcore of an adventure I still want it." She looked up, her eyes filled with determination.
"Your so weird." I pat her head
"We're almost there" she pointed in between two bushes, "behind those bushed you should be able to see the village."
She walked Infront of me 'she must be a little excited to come home.' I thought to myself. She seperated the two bushes that stuck together and gasped.
"What's wro-" suddenly out of the blue came a round face girl with tears coming out of her eyes screaming out "(Y/NNNNNN)!!!!!)"